CHAPTER 6-Under attack

Alexia's mind raced back and forth, she didn't understand what just happened. One moment she was at work and the other she could lose her life. Her heart was racing, she had never felt like this before.

She looked at both of them with fright evident in her eyes when she saw both of them bringing out a gun from their back pocket and clocking it.

Roman stated at her as she was shaking due to fear and he gave her a reassuring smile.

"When you see a black Range Rover, you run to it with all your might, the car will take you to someplace safe." Roman said to her and rubbed her hard with one hand holding the gun with the other.

"What's happening?" She asked him her voice barely above whisper, she searched his eyes for an answer.

"I'll be back." Roman said as he smiled and pulled the door open, he wanted to leave the car. Alexia held his hand, for the first time she looked soft and weak.

"Don't die." She said to him in a whisper.

He nodded his head in positive affirmation and left. As he closed the door there was a dangerous aura emitting from him. Although Daemon left them a while ago.

Alexia didn't know what to do as she searched the car for any sort of weapon. Reaching out her hand under the chair, she felt a gun and sh brought it out.

She knew that there was no way that she is going to leave them there by themselves. She thanked God that she took those shooting lesson and she was actually quite good.

But the thing it that she had never shot a person before. She peeked from the window and she saw Roman and a guy dressed in all black, he looked like an assassin.

The exchanged punches and kicks, and to her she felt like Roman had it okay until she saw Roman punch with his right hand the assassin guy block with his left hand and kicked Roman in the gut. She gasped when she saw Roman groaning and charged at the guy again.

Daemon rushed in to help in blocked by a number of bald men in suit.

Alexia didn't know what to do, she knew that she could leave them. Daemon couldn't help Roman and Roman was breaking down.

"Fuck!" Alexia cursed as she saw Range Rover pull up, she felt betrayed when she saw the assassin bring out a knife from under his cloak and Roman didn't know.

For that split second her mind raced when she thought that Roman might die. For that second she didn't care about herself, she got down from the car and took.thr position of a sniper.
She shot the guy twice.
BANG...BANG.
Roman stared at her I shock, the assassin just weaved one not ready for the second bullet it hot his leg.

"I never knew that you had such a woman." The guy in cloak said amused until he felt a sharp pain in his leg."FUCK!!!!!!"

"Are you mad? Get to the car!" Roman shouted at her in worry. Alexia snapped back to reality and ran her full speed to the car. A man in suit tried to get in her way but she kicked him in his crotch and ran away as he groaned holding his secret area.

She opened the door of the car and sat down, sweating profusely, she looked out of the window and she sighed out in relief as she saw that Roman had the upper hand.

Daemon still had his plate full, but she knew that he was a good shooter, so she calmed down. The driver started the car and took off.

"Wait we can't leave them." She asked in fear.

"Boss told me to get you some where safe." He replied indifferently.

"No,we can't leave them." She protested desperately.

The driver didn't reply her, he just started driving, she stared at the retreating figure of Daemon and Roman and decid d that it was best if she shouldn't enter the fight.

She stared outside the window, boredom showed on her face, she looked at the tree passing one by one, she was thinking about them-- Daemon and Roman.

Her mouth was wide open when she saw the gigantic house. It was astonishing, th house left Alexia mouth wide, awe struck her. The car stopped at the gate of the mansion.

Suddenly the gate of the mansion opened and the car rolled in. She stared wide eyed as the car came to a halt in the parking lot. The driver came down and opened the door, she carefully came down and gave him a smile. Her focus was not on him but on the house.

"Where are we." She asked in confusion, she didn't know where she was, she didn't feel scared which was surprising.

"Boss told me to bring you here." The driver said bent his hat,opened the door and rolled out.

Alexia stared at the cat that just left and the house. Shock left her confused but all she knew was that

"IT WAS BEAUTIFUL"

Hi y'all.
I know exactly what you are thinking.
Yep,the house is literally splendid.
Just use your imagination to build a beautiful house.👍👍
I hope I could live in it.
Hope you are enjoying it so far.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love you readers ❤️❤️❤️
Senora##123