CHAPTER 8-You liar!!

"Roman",Alexia gasped, her mind went blank.

She didn't know what to do, all she knew was that Roman wasn't okay. She rushed downstairs running as fast as she could. Standing at the end of the stairs, she saw Roman on the couch with daemon, they bath looked horrible.

Her head wasn't working right anymore, her mind went blank. She couldn't understand what was happening. Sandra on the other hand was panickingly tending to Roman's injuries leaving Daemon alone.

She took one step down from the stairs standing on the ground floor,with that step everyone noticed her presence. Roman looked up at Alexia and gave her a light smile.

Walking towards them, she reached Roman and Daemon and stood in front of them. Her shoulders slumped, she looked frightened, angry, sad and scared all at the same time.

"I thought you said you would be okay?" Alexia asked roman, her eyes were already red with anger,she felt awful.

"I am can't you see?,I could rack up any girl like this."Roman replied her, chuckling between lines. He pretended to be okay.

"How are you okay?", She replied, it was a half question. They all saw tears welling up in her eyes.

"If you continue acting this way, I could think that you are crushing on me". He contested, he said it to ease up the building tension — and it worked. "Damn dude, you are so hot", he said again to himself.

"Asshole", Alexia said while walking away. Roman was lost in thoughts, how beautiful she could be when she smiled, although he saw it for a split second before she turned around and left.

Alexia walked to the kitchen searching for a bowl and towel—which she found eventually, filling the bowl with water she walked to Daemon, squatting beside him. Daemon looked at her wondering what she would do.

"Let me help you, Sandra", Alexia turned and said to Sandra. " It the least I could do for everything." She said again,scratching her head with an awkward smile.

"Sure." Sandra replied and continued tending to Roman.

Alexia hesitantly lean d towards Daemon, unbuttoning his shirtand  removing his slacked tie. At first she was weird and awkward, but she suppressed every thought in her head,focusing on the task before her.

On the last button,she felt someone was gazing and watching her, raising up her head,sh she the intense gaze that daemon had on her. He looked amused,his two hand on the armrest of the chair.

There was this thick air around her that she almost forgot how to breathe. She felt his eyes was entering deep into her, eating up whatever was inside her.

Sandra noticed what was happening, she stared at Alexia and daemon with side eye. She chuckled at the drama that unfolded.

Alexia looked at Sandra wondering what made her laugh, before Roman whistled.

"I wish I had a cute girl like her treating me." Roman remailed refering to daemon."Lucky dude"

Alexia and Sandee rolled their eyes at Roman's remark. Daemon surprisingly chuckled, Alexia was quite shocked,because all through the while even in the car incident, he was always quiet.

Continuing what she was doing,she unbuttoned the last one, standing upright.

"I want to take off your shirt." Alexia said to daemon in a whisper. Daemon stared at her pink flushed cheeks—which came and went.

He guessed that she had never done this before. He replied with a slight nod leaning a bit forward with the help of Alexia as she took off the shirt.

Alexia came in contact with Daemon's back. There was this feeling that came with it, she wanted to hug him. Clearing her thoughts, she continued her work.

Taking the towel in her hand, she dipped it in water and squeezed it lightly,she used it to clean the blood stain and injury. Daemon had a cut at the arm,rib,and several on his back. Daemon watched her flustered face as she worked.

The tense air around them grew, even daemon could feel it. Under the intense gaze that farm n had on her she couldn't work properly. There was always this feeling that she would have to suppress.

She was done with his front, remaining the cut on his back that she had to clean up.

"Um, I want to clean your back." Alexia said awkwardly not looking at his face.

"Okay." Daemon replied and for the first time,Alexia heard is voice. It truly lighted candles inside of her.

Daemon motioned her to come with the movement of his body—leaning forward, Alexia stepped up to help him, standing at his back she put one hand on his belly to support him.

Daemon felt an inward tingle, h had never been touched by a woman apart from Tella.
It felt weird for him,but to him it felt like a journey worthh going. Suppressing the mixed feeling in him, he knew that nothing would happen between them.

Alexia decided to get a grip of herself. Finishing with daemon she helped him sit properly, renting his back on the chair. He watched as Alexia carried the bowl and towel that contained the slightly reddish liquid and the towel.

Alexia walked to the kitchen, pouring the liquid slowly into the sink. She watched as the liquid disappear.

She heard someone's footsteps entering the kitchen, and turned, she saw Sandee coming into the kitchen, she hand a sad and worried look on her face.

Sandra looked at Alexia for what felt like she was searching for something.

"They will be okay?" Sandra reassured her,she tried to conceal her worry.

Alexia walked up to Alexia pulling her into a tight hug that both surprised herself and Sandra. After hesitation Sandra rested her hand on Alexia's waist and hugged Alexia back. After some seconds they pulled away from the embrace.

Sandra felt good after the hug, for the first time Alexia saw the broadest and realest small or that Sandra gave her.

Alexia felt like she belonged somewhere now, she truly felt happy. Sandra looked at Alexia once more before leaving.

By the time she was done washing the towel and bowl Sandra had already called the doctor. The doctor escorted daemon upstairs while Alexia helped Roman to his room.

Roman for Ted Alexia to his room which was the room opposite her own. She open the room and entered. Entering the room she lied Roman down on the bed.

"Thank you." Roman said to Alexia as she li e him down on the bed.

"Sure thing." She replied, she had never seen Roman smile at her like this before.

Truly she was happy, Roman stared at Alexia every moment of the way. Some part of him knew that he liked her and the other part just wasn't certain.

He felt that he should suppress this thought for a while and sleep. Alexia watched him for the  one being—soon she knew that he had slept.

"You're the best." Alexia heard Roman murmur in his sleep.

For the first time Alexia was truly happy ❤️❤️❤️

Hi y'all.
I think Alexia seems happy.😖
And to be sincere I am really digging Roman.🤭🤭🤫🤫
I really can't wait to find out what will happen next.
Don't get too impatient.
The journey is just beginning.
Don't forget to vote and comment.🥰🥰
Love you readers ❤️❤️❤️
Senora##123