Chapter 18- The kiss (2)

Her gaze locked on him and for a minute they just stared at each other,the tension between them rising and cackling like electricity. Roman couldnt take his eyes off her.
What are you doing?'' alexia asked the moment sshe steeped down the stairs.
Roman stared at her mouthwided in awe. To roman she was like the light in the darkness. He ran his eys through her digesting every bit of curve.
Alexia found romans gaze on her weird,she started regretting wearing it, it was so heavy that she almost forgot how to breath. ''You know,your mouth is practically stuffed with bread.'' Alexia said awkwardly with a blank exxpression.
DAMN!
WTF!
HMS! ¬help my soul¬
FUCK!
Roman cursed and cursed in his head the way alexias lips moved like that when she talked,he snapped out from his thoughts.
Roman tried to say some words but it was inaudible  since his mouth was stuffed.
Hmm-hm-tu-fu-ku-thu-lubea.
Roman tried talking while his mouth was full. The way his cheeks puffed and his eyes shone in awe, alexia burst out laughing 😂,she pointed her index finger at him and held her belly to subside the laughter.
Roman quickly swallowed the bad wondering what made alexia laugh. Alexia took a peek at romans face and saw how blankit looked and it even made her laugh even more.
What are you laughing for?'' Roman asked his eyebrows furrowed.
Your f-f-fa...Ha ha ha ha ha.''Alexia couldnt hoold herelf and burst out laughing again.
My what?'' Roman asked getting curious.
Alexia was finally able to subside her laughter,she heaved three sighs before she continued. ''You look so cute.'' She squeaked as he walked towards roman and pulled his cheeks.
Who are you calling cute?'' Roman asked.
You.....duh.'' She let her handdrop from his cheeks.
Really.'' Roman said as his eyes started twitching in annoyance.
Exactly now you are talking something sensible.'' Alexia said feeling smug.
You!!'' Roman said as he tried to reach out to grab alexia.
Be joking!'' Alexia screamed as she ran around the chair with roman chasing her.
Oh my god!'' Alexia screamed as she jumped the couch to the other side.
I've got you.'' Roman groaned as he wrapped his two hands around alexias waist,trapping her between his arms.
Leave me alone.'' Alexia tried twisting and turning outof his hold but it was futile,clearly seeing that he was stronger than her.
Try better pumpkin 🎃.'' He smirked.
Asshole.'' Alexia cursed in defeat calming down within his hold.
Roman inhaled the sweet scent of lavender as he buried his nose in alexias hair. The movement shocked alexia asshe now realised which position that they were in. Her ass was on his groin. The way his hands rested on her hair and hiss face in her hair,gave her heart tingles as she now felt lightheaded. Alexia squared er shoulder in bashfulness. She felt romans lips going past her hair and her ear till if stopped at her neck.
What are you doing?'' Alexia whispered.
Roman didnt give her an answer,he licked alexias neck and she felt tensed,he repeated this action and she calmed down giving way to pleasure,without an invite roman nibbled on the hollow space of her neck and in response alexia gasped.Soon she felt is hand move away from he waist after he gave it a light squeeze,she wanted more andher body longed for more,but her mind told her to stop.
The only thing that roman managed to conure up in his head was to claim her. He felt her tense up at first but soon she calmed down,as he could feel himself hardening.
Alexia tried to look at him so she turned and rested her head on the firm muscles of his chest. She could feel his intense gaze on her,she lifted her gaze,still leaning on him and her gaze landed on his lips,it invited her but one part of her told har that it was risky.
Roman looked at alexias darkeyes that shone in desire,the way she licked her lips made his mind go to the final blow.
Then he snapped.
Alexia didnt know as roman crashed his lips on her and wrapped his hands tightly around her waist. She could feel her heat rising and rising as roman devoured her. He could feel her stiff as he kissed her,so he pulled back before he lost final self control.
Alexia wanted more but it felt like it was wrong.
Fuck,what do you do to me alexia?'' Roman asked in alexias ear when he pulled back from the kiss since he got no response from her.
But her sudden action shocked him. ''No.'' Alexia protested as she held his head and crashed her lips on his. She led this time taking her lower lips in between hers and sucked it gently. He action shocked roman but he slowly let desire take contol.
They both moved in harmony,their lips moving against each other. They seperated awkwardly as she restd her head on his chest.
Alexia.'' He whispered.
In response she raised up her head to look at him.
I-.'' Roman was cut short by alexias sudden action.
Sorry that was a mistake.'' Alexia pushed him away and ran to the stairs,she didnt look back till she was out of sight.
Roman hands were in the air in attempt to call her back,then he slwly dropped it looking down at the floor hurt. ''It was a mistake.'' He thought. ''Everything will always be a mistake.''

Hi y'all
Like what the hell😰😱😵
What's with Alexia?😰😰
Can't she process that this is the love.🤷😔😕
Like she's clueless about things like this.🤷🤷
If I was her I would grab Roman with all my might and never let him go.
I know you know that I am kind of possessive when it comes to that kind of stuff😔😔😋😊
You get what mean.🤭🤭
Well as usual don't forget to vote, share and comment🤗🤗
Love you readers ❤️❤️❤️
Senora##123