CHAPTER 9-Cool Girls

Alexia stared out of the window in Roman's room. She opened the window letting the air invade the room as it willed.

That air was soothing, standing directly at the window—it felt peaceful.

Staring at Roman as he peacefully slept in the bed, he looked pure and cute. Alexia found herself daydreaming of another guy,which had never happened before.

Walking carefully next to his bed, inorder not or wake him up,she lifted his head gradually and put a pillow,so that he can rest comfortably.

Taking one last look at him, she walked out of the room and left. She met Sandra downstairs cleaning up whare both daemon and Roman sat.

"Can I help?" Alexia asked her, already walking towards her.

"No, it's fine." Sandra hurriedly said,before she left to refill the water.

Alexia stared at the blood soaked floor. The thought of Roman's blood invaded her head, and she quickly pushed it down.

Sandra came back after cleaning the blood over and over again. She would discard the reddish water and refill clean water. Alexia found herself watching her from that point. Sandra looked tired,hurt,sad, angry—all at the same time.

Soon, Sandra was done—alexoa was amazed at how clean it was after she was done. She followed after Sandra into the kitchen and saw her empty the bowl and into the sink and wash the towel.

Sandra opened up the fridge taking out ingredients. Washing the carrots first,she put them on the chopping board. Reaching for the knife about to start cooking, she looked at Alexia.

"What are you doing here?" Sandra asked her waving the knife in the air.

"Just watching." Alexia replied half-heartedly, truth be told she wasn't paying attention, her mind wandered elsewhere.

"Okay,go watch TV." Sandra said, playfully pushing me out of the kitchen. She tried to conceal her emotions.

"But I don't wanna." Alexia said to her, playfully whining like a kid. She was already at the door.

"Okay,go do something." She said finally pushing Alexia out if the kitchen. "Sheesh."

Alexia chuckled,she felt like a child and Sandra was hard mother. Sandra was kinda old probably on her early forties.

Walking towards the TV,she picked up the remote and sat down on the sofa directly in front of the TV.

Skipping through channels, boredom ate her up. Not knowing what to watch she finally decided to watch vampire diaries.

Almost quarter way into the episode,she heard footsteps coming down form the stairs. Looking up,she saw a man with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes wearing a white long lab coat—it was the doctor. He looked at Alexia.

"Roman and daemon might have fevers later,so I think that you should put wet and towels on their head to regulate their temperature." He said with intelligence oozing out in every word.

"Thank you." Alexia replied.

"You are Alexia right?" He asked which surprised her.

"Yes."

"Stay safe." Bending his head,he left.

The last words that he said left her confused. Like she might get hurt. Deciding to ignore it,the aroma of chicken soup wifted through her nose.

She let that aroma carry her to o the kitchen, Sandra noticed her presence.

Immediately she came inside, she pushed a bowl of water in Alexia's hand. She stared at the bowl then at Sandra and I hen at the bowl again. She didn't understand what just happened. Passing Alexia two towels.

"Is I know I am asking much, help me put this wet towels on Roman and Daemon's head." She asked Alexia feigning puppy dog eyes.

Alexia looked at her with one eye brows raised. A faint smile spread across the corner of her lips."Sure,look at who chase me out of the kitchen." Alexia said.

Sandra just chuckled, continuing her cooking immediately Alexia said that.

Walking up the stairs Alexia entered Roman's room. She saw Roman turning and humming in his sleep. Beads of perspiration formed on his face. He looked like he was have ng a bad dream.

Carefully walking towards the bedside table she placed the bowl and towels on it. Alexia sat beside him, wrapping her arms around him and lifted him up and hugged him. Immediately she did that Roman's eyes shot open—he looked terrified.

Hi y'all.
I'm so scared for Roman right now.😨
I hope nothing happens to him.
I'm serious,am begging.🥺🥺
This book is putting me on edge. I can't wait to see what happens next.😣😣
Stop meeeeee.😝😝😝
I hope that you are enjoying it cause I am.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.🤗🤗
Love you readers❤️❤️❤️
Senora##123