Chapter 13~Ok

JASMINE'S POV

   The looks I keep getting from some of the girls shouldn't bother me but sadly they do. They really do.

"The only way you're gonna have fun is if you loosen up" Connor whispered in my ear as we walked towards the group sitting on the rock.

"Hey! Connor! Over here" Leo waved us over and we approached him.

"Laura got the whole thing on tape, damn! I'm sure I've created a new Guinness world record" Leo exclaimed and Connor snorted.

"You doubt me?" Leo questioned Connor's denial.

"Well at least now you owe me a hundred bucks" Leo said with a smile, a cute smile I might add.

"Next time you should try jumping from Mt. Everest"

"Well that's if you raise the stakes higher, I can't jump head first to my death for a hundred dollars" Leo said laughing this time, then he turned to stare at me finally acknowledging my presence.

"Who's the beauty?" He asked.
Me?. Beauty?. I blushed lightly

"She's mindya"

"Mindya? Mindya who?"

"Mind ya business" Connor replied with a smug smile and Leo chuckled.

"If you won't tell me, at least she will" Leo averted his gaze on me with a really bright smile..

"What's your name darling?" He asked and Connor shoved me to his back like he was trying to hide me from Leo.

"Don't call her that!" He snapped and I could see Leo smirk at him.

"Why?, It's not like she's your girlfriend or something you never settle down remember?" Leo said chuckling.

"Just fuck off and go find someone else to annoy Leo.." Connor said with clenched teeth and Leo tried to stare at what's left of my hidden self behind Connor.

"Catch you later darling" He said with strong emphasis on darling probably to annoy Connor and he walked off.

I noticed Connor's loosened hold on me and I walked to stand in front of him with my hand crossed across my chest.

"Mind explaining what that was about?" I questioned and he ran his fingers through his hair messing it up a little.

"He was trying to hit on you"

"So?"

"So?, Jasmine, Jake's going to murder me if he knows Leo is anywhere close to you" He said slightly avoiding my eyes and I furrowed my brows. It's true though, Jake's going to kill any guy who as much as stands in a two inches range around me because he's too over protective.
And that's why the guys at school tagged me 'The forbidden fruit'. I might not recognize these kids, but I can tell that some of them recognize me, the glares from the girls prove it and Chris himself confirmed it.

"Well you should have thought about that before bringing me here"

"Well I'll smash his face before he gets a word out of his mouth next time he tries talking to you"

"Now you sound like Jake" I grumbled and he smiled at me.

"Let's go sit on that rock" He said as he led us towards a rock and he sat on the flat looking rock, I was about taking a seat beside him and I felt him pulling on my wrist and I lost my balance falling unceremoniously into his legs...

What the hell!!!!!
This is so wrong..

"Oops" Connor said smiling.

"Uh- W-What's this  about?" I asked lamely noticing our faces was a few centimeters apart.