chapter 1

NAMPING pov :

Namping wanted to surprise his boyfriend for his birthday but his always busy. So Namping toke matter into his own hand and decided to surprise him with a birthday cake 🎂.

I arrived at his mansion I was about to ring the doorbell when I heard. Ring !!.....Ring .... It was Kong my best friend. " Hey Kong what's wrong? " . " OMG finally someone who answers!! " I laughed at Kong's comments. He seriously had a problem with people picking up his calls . " So , why did you call me ? " . " Ahhh , about that can you please come with me to next week's event party " i totally forgot about next week's party , not that I care . I didn't want to go anyways . " No , thanks " . " Please 🥺 🙏 please, please, my parents are forcing me to go I don't want to be alone, Il be so awkward. Please" . I felt bad for my friend so at the end I decided to go anyway, it won't hurt to go to a party i haven't been to one for so long .

When I finally hung up on Kong I knocked at the door and they let me in . They don't normally let people get in so easily but because I was dating Kai they knew me and let me in pretty quick . One of the maids told me that Kai is in his room and I can go meet him .

I entered the room with a birthday cake in my hand. I was feeling excited that I will see him again, after so long . I really liked Kai he was my first boyfriend.

KAI !?!!....... .

_______

" I can't believe you did this to me , how could you !!!!! I was mad but mostly sad , sad that he cheated on me, Kai got dressed and Followed me outside .

" Babe wait !! " don't call me that . " I stopped and turned around to face him . Seconds after, that girl that was with him joined him . " Why are you doing this to me? WHY !!!! "

" NAMPING what did you expect , I couldn't do this anymore . I need someone who will love me someone who's hot , and you're not it plus you're so annoying . You keep whining about stupid little things . " The girl who was standing next to him started giggling. I felt so embarrassed. I wanted to cry . At that point I had nothing to say . I was about to leave when I heard him say that he should've have dumpte me a long time ago.

I couldn't take it anymore so I turned around and threw the cake in his face . After that I left . I called my driver and asked him to come pick me up .

In a few minutes he was here. My chauffeur was a man called matt he is really sweet and he doesn't get involved with gangster he's just here to drive. I can tell that he noticed that I was about to cry. But he didn't say anything.

I held my tears until I got home. When we arrived I ran to my room . And as soon as a closed the door I immediately started crying.

And that night I cried my self to sleep. (⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠෴⁠ ⁠༎ຶ⁠)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hi guys 👋 this Will be it for this chapter. Tell me if you like it 🤭