chapter 3

NAMPING pov:
Saturday morning, the day of the event party.

I woke up pretty confident that day . I knew what I had to do . It's pretty simple, dump Kai's ass .

But luck was not on my side today. As I got from my bed to go to the bathroom, I trippedt and fell . My cat got scared and jumped on my face . I was hurt so I kicked my feet . What I didn't realize is that I kicked my mirror. And at that moment my mirror fell and broke .

Now I know what they say . If you break a mirror it's going to bring you bad luck. And I really needed good luck today. So I just got up and went on with my day . ( I asked a maid to clean up the mess that I made. )

8 pm

I joined Kong I'n the car. " What have you been doing It took you so long get here . " To be honest I was so tired I wanted to stay home and just stay in bad . " You want believe what happened to me today. First I fell and broke a mirror, then when I wanted to get some fresh air and take a walk in the garden. A bird decided to shit on my pj's. " Kong started laughing. " Oh you think I'm Finished, well no ! At lunch I wanted to give the garden a second chance . That was a big mistake. I was about to eat my sandwich when a squirrel 🐿️ came and toke my sandwich. WHAT THE FUCK SINS WHEN DO SQUIRREL EAT SANDWICH. !!!! " By the time I was finished we already arrived at the party event .

As expected it was a big mansion. As we entered the mansion. I saw Kai and his new girlfriend. I don't think Kai saw me but his girlfriend for sure saw me. She made eyes contact with me and gave me en ugly smirk . Then she started hugging Kai and kissing him . My blood was boiling but I needed to stay calm . I quickly looked away. Then I followed Kong into the main aria. I was hungry as f#ck . Kong looks at me and told me he hase to go greet his parents and after that he will come with me to go break up with Kai . I didn't mind him going away for a few minits . In the main time i was going to go look for food .

I looked and looked but didn't find any food. So i asked one of the maid " excuse me where is all the food. My friend is hungry and he didn't find any so....... " yes i lied , but common i didn,t want to look like a pig who just came for the food. " ah i'm sorry but the buffet ended a long time ago i'm afraid you're too late . " great " i humbeld to myself . " but i think there still food in the back you can go look if you want . " omg ,thank u m'am " i said with a smily on my face.

Now i just need to look for the buffet , In a corner was a big table with a lot of plates . When i came closer i realized that theres nothing left exept a cake that was half eaten up. Well cake will it be . But wait ....... how am i going to eat without fork ???? I was so pissed that i just grabed the cake with my hand and started eating .nothing's going to stop me from eating .

I was so busy eating that I didn't realize there someon looking at me . It was a tall man with dark hair he was really handsome . He gave me a nasty look and said " weird " befor leaving . " Rude " i grumbled under my breath.

I was about to finish the cake , when I heard Kong's voice. He was probably looking for me . So I cleaned myself up and went to meet him.

" There you are I was looking for you ! Kai is over there talking to some of his friends. Obviously his girlfriend was still wrapt around his arm . So annoying. To my surprise Kai approach us. " What do you want? " Kai didn't look pissed. He looked pretty chill. " I'm here to introduce my new girlfriend. "
"And im here to breke up with you so yeah , we’re done "
"  i don’t care " He said with a grin on his face . " it a good thin we’re done tbh i don’t know why i dated you in the first plays . You eat a lot . You’re just like a pig . and you’re kind ugly . I don't know what i saw in you bake then . "

His girlfriend didn't help . She kept looking at me up ......and down which made me hate her even more . " So Namping did you already find a new boyfriend ? Bet you didn't. I mean look at you ! who would want you ?? " After Kai's comment the both of them started laughing.

______________

I don't know what came over me, but next thing I know I was lying. " I do have a boyfriend. " Kong looked at me. " He's tall and has dark hair and he's also super handsome . To be honest he is so much better than you.

Everyone went silent. I had hope that he'll just leave with his girlfriend. But my hope was short-lived . Before the started asking questions. I had to be quick and imagen someone. But the only person I can think about was that man how called me weird . So I described him .

" OMG , wait are you dating Keng ???? " I heard the girlfriend ask . I have no idea how this Keng is . I guess I'll find out later. " Yes that's him , my new boyfriend" Kong's jaw dropped to the floor . I took Kong's hand and was about to leave when I heard. " Wait , you really think I believe you , I'll believe it when I see it with my one eyes.

Damn now I'm really in the shit. "How ? " I asked "You know that Keng is throwing a party next Wednesday. If you are really his boyfriend then you'll have no problem proving it . " I heard Kong's voice. " Namping let's just go ." " Yeah listen to your friend and go before you embarrasse yourself more . "

Namping who was fuming with anger, turned one last time around ."You'll see." Then he walked away with Kong following him .

Kong kept asking questions but I just said that I'll tell him everything later . For the moment I just want to go home. Kong said that he'll go home with his parents. So I called my chauffeur and asked him to come pick me up .

Later in the car

The trip was silent. I had million thoughts running through my head . I opened my mouth to say something. " Umm matt,do you know who Keng is? " Matt looked at me . " Yes , sir Keng is the CEO of a multi millionain business. I think your parents already worked with his . " I simply nodded and looked away. That means if my parents already worked with him. It won't be that hard to get to speak with him . I'll just ask dad for help . And hope for the best.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

That's it guys tell me if you like it
🍓🦊🐰🦆