chapter 4

NAMPING pov:
Monday :

I only have two days before the party. I already asked dad for help . He said he will do his best . I'll take some time because I'm asking for something at such short notice. And in a couple of hours dad came to me with good news. He said that he talked with Keng's assistant and she informed us that Keng will be free at 1 pm .

So I left the house 30 min early so that I won't be late. I wasn't going to Keng's house. I was only going to his office. It didn't really matter. What matters is that I get to speak with keng. I don't know how I'll ask him. Like ' hey can you be my fake boyfriend, to make my ex jealous. ' I don't even know what he looks like 🤦‍♀️. I'll see when I get there.

We arrived at his office. I was patiently waiting. A waited minute after minutes. It was already 2 pm and I still didn't get the chance to speak to keng . I started getting bored so I started looking around.

There was a vace on the table. It seems like there was something written on it.

I couldn't really tell what it was

I couldn't really tell what it was . So I picked it up to have a closer look . Unfortunately the vace slipped from my hands and fell . It shattered into hundreds of pieces. My mind went blank when I heard a familiar voice. When I looked up I recognised that familiar figure.

It was the man who saw me stuffing my face with cake at the event party. Great just my luck . Well at least he didn't seem to remeber me " Mr. Ping you're here to see me ? " He said that while a smile tugged at the corner of his lips . " Umm- yes , yes . I want to speak with you . Oh and I'm sorry for the vace . It was an accident , really. " He simply nodded and gestured me to follow him to his office.

" So Mr Ping , what is that you wanted to talk about. "
" I- I ..... Uh I'll just get to the point . Can you pretend like .......we're dating. Please ? "
" Why " he asked
I explained to him my situation. I told him about Kai who completely embarrassed me next to his girlfriend. About how I told everyone that I was dating him without even knowing who he was.

" So , first you come to my office and break my vace , and now you're asking me to fake being in a relationship with you? Your really weird" omg again with the ' weird  ' well actually now that he said it out loud it does sound weird . " Yes , and I already told you . I'm sorry about the vace . If you want to I can give you the money for it . "

" No thanks, I don't want your money. And about the dating thing . Sure I'll do it . " i really didn't expect him to accepte , well at least not that fast . " but I want something from you . "
" And that is ..... ?"
" I don't know yet but when I find  something I'll tell you .

__________

I did it , Keng accepted to be in a fake  relationship with me . Obviously there were rules. Like every time we're together in public we'd have to fake being together incase there someon spying on us. That only for 2 months. After that we'll just make up a story and tell everyone we are no longer together. Another rule was that while we're in this fake relationship we can't tell anyone and can't date anyone else.

After we agreed on those rules I left his office agreeing that we'll see each other at his party. He also didn't bring up the cake insitant,  whith was a relief because that would have been so embarassing .

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
That's all guys. Hope you liked it 😁