chapter 9

" hey mom , I have a weird feeling about Namping's new boyfriend. You know how someone is spying on us. I think it's him. I tried to talk to Ping. But he doesn't listen to me. I also tried to do a background check on him. But guess what. I found nothing. Can you try to talk with him. "
" WHAT !!!! Ping is dating someone new ? Who ?? "
" Keng , I don't have a go- "
Beep Beep
" Mom , moooom "
Shit she hung up.

________________

There's worst then having to introduce your fake boyfriend to you're parents. Like being hit by a bus or being stung by 100 bee's. Yesterday mom called me asking me since when I started dating Keng. She knew I broke up with Kai. I already told her. But I didn't tell her about Keng. I was going to. I swear. I just didn't know how to bring that up. But what's worst is that she want to have a family dinner with him. So that I could introduce him to her and dad.

I 99% sure that Nunew told her. Nunew doesn't like my relationship with Keng. He says that Keng is suspicious and that I shouldn't trust him. But Keng wouldn't do that.

Or....... Would he ??

Know I just have to convince him to have dinner with my parents. I already asked for a lot from him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I'll just call him and ask him no need to go to his office.

Dring dring !!!
" Hello Darling 💕"
" Stop calling me that !"
" Anyways, why are you calling. You need something !?"
The next few minutes where the worst. He was a pain in the ass, but for all the wrong reasons. When I asked him he immediately agreed. But then he started asking me what he should wear. I told him to wear whatever and to just hang up. However he told me that if I don't help him pick an outfit he wouldn't come. Because he quoted " it's not worth going if I don't look better " .

When he finally picked an outfit he was finally ready to talk about something else. SOMETHING IMPORTANT !!! like when we'll have dinner and where?
So I told him the date mom picked and told him we'll have dinner at my home at 9 pm .

Dinner day 9pm :

Where is he ?? It's 9 pm omg is he going to be late on such an important day ?? My parents are going to hate him.

A few seconds later I finally saw his car pull up. Finally he's here.
" Hey darling I missed you " he said while he got off his car. He then walk up to me grabbed me by the waist and Kissed my forehead. I quickly looked down before he could see me turn into a tomato. Right in that moment Nunew excited home.
" Where are you going, aren't you going to stay to have dinner with us ??"
He gave Keng a dirty look and Shok his head.
" I'll pass, thank u very much ".

I know that the only reason why he doesn't want to have dinner with us is Keng. But what can I do about it. Thia dinner was literally planned for me to introduce my new boyfriend. I guess Keng also noticed Nunew. Because he changed expression pretty quickly after that interaction with him.

" Don't mind him. He's always like that. Even though he looks scare he's actually really nice ." I said while I was fixing he's shirt and making sure he looks nice. When I looked up I saw a smile thuck in the corner of his lips. I rapidly stopped and got myself together before we could finally enter the house.

The table was already set and mom and dad were already sitted. Mom spotted us and got up to greed us. Keng greeded her and gave her the big bouquet of flowers he bought whit him.
Damn here I thought he bought these flowers for me .
Dad also got up to greed him. After greeding everyone we finally sat down. And ate our food.

" Ping pass me the salt pleas ."
" Sure, here mom."
Keng started smiling and asked mom why she called me Ping.she the explained to him that she wasn't the only one and everyone in the family called him that. It was a nickname. She then went on to tell him the holl story.
" So when Ping was a child he didn't know how to pronounce NAMPING. He always struggled whit his one name. Until a random day when he randomly started calling himself PING. It was so cute. Even though he grew up and now he knows how to say Namping. We still call him Pink .
Keng grind he lead forward to me and whisperd in my ear.
" Maybe I should start calling you that, darling ." He then simply laughed and went off eating his food.

The evening went good .I'll go even as far to say it went great. Dad then explained that they knew Keng a little bit because the worked with him in the past. That why the felt comfortable with him. We hade a great time. I was worried about how Keng would behave with my parents. But he was pretty recept full toward them.

It was the end of the evening. Leng was about to leave home. I walked with him to his car. When I was about to leave Keng called my name.
" Ping " I turned around and I saw him open his car and take out the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen in my holl life. It was even pretty the the one he gave mom. He passed me the bouquet and came closer.
" Here these are for you. " The way he said it made my stomach do a 360° spin. He's voice was so soft and he hade a gentle slime on his face. He pressed his lips on my forehead and then left with his car. Why I'm I feeling this way. It wasn't the first time Keng flirted white me or kissed my forehead. I did blush these times. Because I was shy. But this time it's different. It's like he wasn't faking it. Like we're really dating.

Why am I feeling like this. Snap out of it Ping. He probably did that to make people believe that were actually dating. But there's no one around. Could it be real this time ??

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Do you think Keng did that for the sake of the fake relationship or he did that for real.? 🤔🤔

OMG guys have you seen. Keng and namping will have a series together. I'm so excited .

Hi guys it's the end of this chapter. Hope you liked it 😁💕

Free Palestine 🍉🇵🇸