chapter 11

NAMPING pov:

I'm exhausted from all that swimming and playing in the pool. The last time I had so much fun in a pool was so long ago that I can't even remember it. I don't like swimming with other people. I used to like it. I wouldn't mind. I only started getting insecure when I used to go swimming with Kai. He would always leave me to talk to those beautiful girls. When I confronted him, he called me insecure and crazy. Even when we would be intimate, he would touch me like I had some disgusting disease. He wouldn't even look in the eyes. He made me feel bad about my body. He made me feel bad for being a boy.

When we got out of the pool, he mentioned that he had anticipated we would end up in the water somehow. That's why he had brought towels and extra clothes with him. However, they were in his car, so we had to walk there while still wet. As we made our way to the car, I started feeling cold. When we finally reached the car, he quickly retrieved a towel and began drying my hair with sushi tender and gentle movement. I couldn't take my eyes off him.
His thoughtful preparation surprised me, and the care he showed in that moment was touching. As he gently dried my hair, I felt a wave of warmth and appreciation. His attention to detail and the tenderness of his actions left a lasting impression on me. In that moment, I realized just how strong my feelings for him were becoming. 
" Your clothes are in the car."

Then I turned around and got into the car. The clothes were neatly folded in a paper bag. I began trying to put them on. It wasn't difficult, as I had done it plenty of time before. After I finished dressing, I noticed that this time it was a suit. I was relieved he hadn't chosen one of those horrific blouses.

I got out of the car, and he was still standing there, having not yet changed. Despite the circumstances, his beauty undiminished, leaving me momentarily captivated.
" When are you going to change? "
" I don't know, want me to do it here? " With that he started taking off his blouse. I quickly stopped him. What are people going to think when they see a man undressing in a random parking lot. He then also got into the car and got dressed.

As the evening wore on, it became increasingly late. We had spent hours engaging in conversations with various people. To make matters worse, I hadn’t had the chance to eat a proper meal. The only offerings were red wine and a few appetizers, which were far from satisfying. I had been nursing my glass for what felt like an eternity. Although I was ready to leave, Keng was still deeply engrossed in conversations with others. Given the circumstances, I resigned myself to having another drink, and then perhaps another.

___________

"

I just want to go home. Where is he. Ah, there he is. " A spotted keng talking with some people and walked over to them.
" Keng, I want to go home. " I spoke while I was hanging on his arm.
" I want to go home."
" Now"
" Now"
The people that keng was talking to excused themselves and left.
" Ping are you oke? How many drinks did you have tonight? "
" Oh, I DÓn,t kNøw. "
" Oke let's go home. "
I tried to walk but I quickly gave up on that. So when we got off the venue. Keng picked me up and put me on his shoulder. He finished the walk to the car.
When we got there. He gently put me in the back seat.
I grabbed him from hem, and wrapped my two arms around his neck.
We were now face to face, and the tension was palpable. He was so close I could smell the faint notes of his cologne mingling with the evening air. I could hear his breath, steady yet charged with unspoken words. His eyes locked onto mine, and for a moment, the world around us seemed to fade away. Every inch of space between us felt electric, filled with anticipation and unspoken emotion.
I want to kiss him so badly, in his mouth, and softly glide my tongue along his. Feeling my lips against his. Turning around and twisting a little. Tilting my head and holding his head gently in my hands. Then touch the inside of his cheeks with my tongue. Feeling his tongue searching for mine. Slowly at first and then a bit faster, somewhat wet but not too much. Only to realize how perfectly our mouths fit together.

I pressed my lips against his, initiating a soft and tender kiss. At first the touch was gentle and exploratory. Gradually, I deepened the kiss. Sliding my tongue into his mouth, seeking a more intimate connection. The initial tenderness gave way to a growing intensity, each moment drawing us closer and together.
"Ping stop, we can't do that. " He said as he broke our kiss.
" Why? So you can touch me but I can't kiss you?"
"It's not the same. Ping your drunk. You should get some rest."
I knew that there was no point in this. He wasn't going to go further with me tonight.
I guess I'll just rest for know...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
That is for now guys.  Hope you like it. 💅🏼🎀🩷💕

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸