chapter 7

Keng's POV:

I really wasn't expecting Namping to come to my office and ask me to date him. Even though its fake. It's still a weird request. But if I keep being close to him it will make my task easier. So I'll just let It be. Anyway I have to pick him up after school. I told him we'll go hang out. Knowing how he is I don't think he accept. But I'll try.

_________

" No"
I was expecting that answer.
" Common darling you promised we'll go on a date" I said teasing him. He's friend now l looking confused asked. " I don't mind if you go on a date with your boyfriend, we'll hang out later. "

Second later Namping was in my car. Still grumpy. We were going to the mall which wasn't that far. But the silence in the car made it so awkward. Only on my side I think because Namping's face was still turned to the window. " So darling what do you study? "
" First of all it's none of your business second of all why do you keep calling me darling ? No one is around. "
" Because you like it " I giggled. But he didn't seem so amused. I knew what would make him happy. If he stays like this and refuses to talk to me. I don't really think I'll get that much information.

We finally arrived at our destination. Guessing for Namping's look I don't think he really knows where we are.
" Where are we ? "
" Y'oull see " we entered the big building ,we were directly greeted by some waiters. I didn't want to lose anytime so i took Namping's hand and headed for the elevator. He didn't question it and just followed me. The elevator was quiet I could only smell Namping's smell. He always smells like a strong perfume . I don't complain though, it actually smells really good like Silke.

When we stopped out of the elevator I could see Namping's face lit up. If there was something that Namping love's more then shopping it's food. We took a Seat at the table with the best view. I handed him the menu. " What do you want, you can order anything I pay for it. "
" Anything?? " He asked with a grin on his face " then I want everything!"

" First I thought he was joking but here I am with 10 plats Infront of me. I just took a fandom disch and started eating .
" Darling ? "
" What " he said with a annoyed look .
" How did you meet Kai you're ex ? "
I wasn't expecting a anwsor but he actually told me everything. I think food is the reason. Everytime I'll want to know something il just bring him food. But anyways, he said that he met him at a party that Kai's parents hosted. He was seated next to him and they just started talking. He also mentioned that his parents weren't that big in that time.

Interesting I want him to tell me more but if I ask now he may get suspicious I don't want the plan to get ruined . Not now.

NAMPING suddenly get a call .the moment he picks up that phone he's face turns blank.
" I need to go know. "

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Hi guys I hope you liked this chapter.
I just want to say that I don't think I'll continue this series. It's my first one. And I don't think it's that good. So if I don't post and chapters for weeks don't be shocked. And if I change my mode there will be a chapter this weekend or next week. Thank u so much for your support and understanding ❤️