chapter 6

Pov Namping
The ride home with Keng .

" Mr. Keng "
" Yes darling ? "
I rolled my eyes. He's really starting to get one my nerves." oh please , you can stop acting now . There's no one here . Why did you embarrass me next to all those people?
" Me ?! Embarrasse you ? I don't think I did that. I did exactly what you asked me to do. I acted like were dating, or ........ You want more ? "
" I'll come pick you up tomorrow after school "
" Don't you dare "
I turned my face to the window before he could notice that I was completely pink .

He had a point tho. He did what I asked for. Though he could've done that without embarrassing me. But you know what they say beggers can't be choosers.

The ride to home was quite. After that conversation nobody dared to say something. And like he said he dropped me home. As I was leaving the car I toke one last look. " Goodnight darling. " He said while a smile 😊 formed on his face. I slammed the car door and left running .

___________

I was about to go to sleep when my phone started ringing. I ignored it. Who the f#ck would call me at 1 of the morning? I have school tomorrow anyway. I'll just go to sleep

A few seconds later the phone started ringing again.

" Omg !!! What!!!!!!? "
Why didn't you tell me you are dating Keng Harit ? I'm youre best friend I have the right to know don't you think. " I recognised that voice. It was Kong. I told him that I tell him everything tomorrow at school. " You promise? "
" I promise, now let me go sleep I'm sleepy. "
" Oke goodnight"
" Goodnight"

At school:

" Why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend. " Kong asked while we were walking through te hall way. I was going to tell him I just didn't know when and who. Like should I tell him it's a fake relationship or should I just lie. I really don't know. For the moment I'll just lie.
So I lied and told him I met him through my parents.
" Wait" I stopt so did Kong he looked at me with a confused look
" How did you know !? "

I wasn't ready for his answer. He pulled out his phone and showed me a video of me and Keng last night. It was when Keng came and grabbed me from my saidwaist. Just thinking about that moment made me blush. So apparently someone filmed us and now people know.  Great that is just going to make the lie look more believable.

We went to class and then had lunch. Today I have plans with Kong. He insisted to go out so we can ' talk ' about my new boyfriend.

We were about to call a taxi when a black car pulled over next to us. And when they opened the window. It was Keng

" Get in "
What the f#ck. This is so embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♂️.
" No "

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hi guys this is the end of this chapter. I know its short. Hope you enjoy ❤️