❄️🐚Hard Decision - Again!🐚❄️

This time your decison is different!

For weeks now you have been struggling with who has the bigger place in your heart, which one are you willing to give your whole heart to.

Zayne and Rafayel are both the loveliest men alive and yet... you have to choose between them... They're fighting for your attention and love for two months now, both determined to gain your adoration.

You were unable to decide yet, but this morning everything changed! You woke up, suddenly full of clarity. Now you are sure, you want all your life with one of them.

So after getting ready for the day you're Heading to Whitesand Bay on your motorcycle.

Entering Mo Arts Studio never made you this nervous before, your heart beats fast and your palms are sweating. You know, everything will change from now on and you're afraid about the consequences.

You find Rafayel painting and the room around him is a mess, as always. Usually it makes you smile, but this time you are too anxious to even recognize the creative chaos.

He heard you entering, turning his head and his blue-pink eyes lit up at your sight excitedly „It's you!" immediately he drops his brush, hurriedly coming to you.

Steeling yourself for the upcoming confrontation you take a deep breath. „Hey Rafayel," you greet him in a calm voice, unmatching to his euphoric one.

Of course the attentive artist notices your distant behavior, frowning at it. „What's up, buttercup?" he is asking cautiously.

„We - I have to talk to you." you glance at him, knowing you have to break his heart in a few moments.

His frowning deepens, his expression is no longer excited. Unnatural for the Lemurian in front of you, he stays quiet, not complaining why you're late or how you didn't answer his messages yesterday.

You decide to make it quick and get over it - better to rip off the plaster in one move than taking it off slowly, right? „I made my decision - Zayne it is" you burst out in a rushed huff, not leaving Rafayels reaction unwatched.

But there is no reaction, not at all. He just stands there, right in front of you. It seems he isn't even breathing, staring at you without blinking.

„Rafayel... ?"

After what feels like an eternity he exhales deeply, blinking a few times as he is awakening from a daydream.

„I know, it's hard for you. After all these weeks dating me and now I put you down..." you try to comfort him, sure about the fact he was hoping for more.

He still doesn't say a word and you are far more concerned with this than him yapping and bitching over your decision. You expected drama, not this calm behavior. It's like a calm sea before the storm.

And finally he crosses his arms above his chest, averting his gaze from you out to the big windows of his studio. „Go..." he just mumbles, nearly unheard of.

„What?" You ask him because you don't understand what he is saying.

„Just... Go..." He refuses looking as you try to touch his tensioned arms. But he evades your grip, turning his back to you. „Leave me alone already!" Now his voice is louder, nearly screaming and you decide to accept his command and turn to leave.

At the door outside you feel tears running down your face, blurring your sight and you pause for a moment to blink them away. You love him despite your stronger feelings for Zayne.

„I had better known than to trust a human!" you hear him screaming in anger, followed by a sound that quenches your heart. Mourns and laments are heard, sounds of him shedding in tears. Followed by strange clicking sounds caused by something small falling on the wooden tiles at his studio.

„Pearls" you think as you hurry to leave, granting him his solitude before you break out in desperate crying yourself. Sitting on your bike, letting the tears flow you know you will never see him again. You have broken his heart and this is something that can never be restored or forgotten. With your decision you aren't only losing his love but his friendship too.

******

As you finally calmed down you drove to Akso hospital. You're quite sure Zayne will be in his office and after this most difficult part of the day you yearn for his calm and comforting presence.

Entering his office after greeting Yvonne, you find Dr. Zayne sitting at his desk typing busy on his laptop. Of course he's working late. You smile at his sight, stepping closer and calling out for him.

He lifts his gaze together with his glasses on his nose and his eyes widens as he notices your figure.

„It's you." shifting his seat to take a full look at your appearance. „Are you injured?" he asks with a slight lift of his brow.

You flash him a broad smile. „No, not at all." but then it falters and you add „at least not like the usual way."

Now you have Zayne's full attention. He stands up, coming to you and guiding you to the small sofa in his room. You both take a seat and he grips his stethoscope, full doctor's mode now. „Your heart?" he asks seriously.

„No, no!" you block his intentions to hear about your heart. You huff before looking into his beautiful eyes. Brown and green nebulas, whole galaxies are shining in these and you always want to drown in them. „I- I made my decision, Zayne."

He freezes immediately. But as always nothing else slips through his reserved demeanor. He is waiting patiently for you to continue.

„It's you" you smile softly at him, stroking the side of his face now.

He nudges his face into your palm before gripping it and giving it a gentle kiss. „I'm glad" he closes his eyes, enjoying the caressing. „But that's not the reason for your ...unusual injury, I assume."

His deep calm voice soothes your nerves, decreasing the loss of one part of your heart. „No... it's Rafayel. Told him my decision before coming here... and he didn't take it well" you recall your meetup with the artist.

Zayne takes you in his strong arms and you cuddle into his broad shoulders. „He is a grown man." he states in a soft tone. „I'm sure he will get over it and continue without you" He kisses you on top of your head. „His emotions or handling with it, are not your responsibility."

You lift your head to look at him „Maybe you're right."

„I am." he states and with a hint of teasing added „ Are we talking about another man any longer or may I kiss the love of my life now?"

You laugh and press your lips on his which he takes as permission to draw you even closer and kiss you passionately.