Parties and Pictures

Anonymous: You heading to the party soon?

Cartman: yup :P if I don't message back quick thats why

Anonymous: Have fun but be careful :)

...

Tolkien's party as a success. Almost everybody in school showed up; Tolkien was a nice kid and didn't judge anybody, so everyone at school was allowed to come.

Butters and Cartman were drinking outside near the pool, where a majority of people were hanging out. "So, Kyle hasn't talked to any of you?" Butters asked, as Cartman nods. "Nope, not even Stan. I know he dumped him or whatever, but you'd think he'd still be friends with him. Oh, do you like your drink?"

Butters shrugged. "I'm not an alcohol person, Eric." Butters says, flinching after a sip of his drink from the cup. "I'd prefer a root beer."

Cartman rolled his eyes. "You'll get used to it." He says, as Stan pops up. "Guys, follow me to the bathroom." He says as Cartman and Butters nodded and followed, as Stan locked the door when they all three entered.

"Kenny isn't at the party?" Stan asked as Cartman shook his head. "No, he's watching his sister." he says, as Stan nods. "Well, anyways...Look what I got." Stan says, as he puts a ziplock bag of cocaine on the bathroom counter.

"Is that coke?" Cartman asks. "Where did you get the money for that?" He asks as Stan smiled. "My dad gave me some money, his farm's doing very good. Wanna do some?" 

Cartman nods, as Butters nervously looks. "Fellas, should we really try that? It might not be safe to do..."

"Just live your life, Butters. You're finally free from your parents, do whatever you want and live the life you haven't gotten to live." Stan suggests, as Butters nods. "I guess you're right...but if anything happens to me, you guys better take responsibility."

...

A while after, they came out, their high slightly wearing off. Stan didn't have as much since he was driving and was walking down the hall back to the party and to go hang back outside with his friends.

Stan walked to the table outside to grab a drink when he saw a familiar face.

"Kyle?" Stan asked, as he saw Kyle walking by. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Kyle froze. "Oh. Well, Ike snuck out to party here and my mom's pissed off so I'm trying to find him and bring him home. Why does it matter to you?"

"Because you never go to parties." Stan said. "No need to be such a dick about it."

Kyle rolled his eyes. "Worry about cleaning that powder off from under your nose before worrying about me next time, Stan." He says, as he walks back inside.

Stan wiped his nose and frowned, angry. He went back to hang out with Cartman and Butters and told them about what happened.

"Why would Ike be at a high school party?" Cartman asks, confused. "That makes no sense."

Butters yawned. "I don't know, but it's almost my bedtime and I'm exhausted." He says, rubbing his eyes as Cartman rolled his. "It's only 11 pm though."

Stan frowned. "Yeah, but maybe we should leave. I don't wanna start something with Kyle." He says as Cartman sighs. "Fine. Let's dip."

...

Cartman was in his room that night after his shower, doing his new routine of messaging the anonymous person. Every night before bed, he would chat with him for a bit. He still had no clue who it was, but was curious.