Chapter 12

Simon's POV

——Time Skip Two Days——

"So what about this one?" Danny asks holding up a black hoodie with fake stitching on it. I look over at it. It's definitely his style. The kind of edgy look.

"Definitely fits you haha" I say, giving him a smile. He raises an eyebrow to me.

"Was that an insult sir?" He says sarcastically, with a semi playful evil smile on his face. Oh no.

"Noooooo" I say. He puts the hoodie down, and wraps his arms around me tightly, squishing me.

"Bear hug" he says. I practically yelp in the middle of the thrift shop we're at in the mall.

"Stopppp I can't breatheeee" I say dramatically. He starts laughing, and lets me go. I look up to him, and give him a quick peck on the lips. He smiles.

He started to feel better yesterday so since it's Saturday, we went to the mall to go out shopping or just exploring and do something out of the house.

"Anything in here we should get?" I ask. Danny looks back at the hoodie one last time, and then back towards me.

"Nah, don't need it" he says.

"Ok babe" I say. He smiles, and grabs my hand. I smile, and we start walking out of the store.

"I'm hungry, how about you?" I say. He looks to me, and nods.

"Can we get Subway?" He asks. I laugh.

"Whatever your heart desires" I say jokingly. He gives me a smirk.

"Don't give me that permission" he says. I can feel the blush coming on.

The malls crowded today so we just keep walking past people as best we can, but sometimes we end up stuck behind slow people who are taking their sweet ass time.

We get stuck behind two old ladies. They are walking super slow but they aren't old enough to be walking as slow as they are. Danny leans down to me.

"Should I push them so they need hip replacement surgery?" Danny whispers into my ear. I start snickering a bit.

"I know if I told you yes, you'd do it, so no haha" I say. He gives a pouty face.

"You're no fun" he says jokingly. I laugh, and lean my head against his shoulder as we walk.

We finally see an opening past them, and Danny tightens his grip on my hand and pulls me with him as we get through the gap. Finally.

I look up at him and smile. He smiles back at me.

——Time Skip——

"Thanks for Subway babe" I say. He throws out the garbage, and smiles to me.

"You never have to thank me" he says smiling. I smile, and lean up and give him a quick kiss on the lips. He smiles, and we take each other's hands, and start walking out of the food court back into the main area of the mall where all the stores are located.

We start heading over to a more emptier side of the mall where it's less crowded. There aren't that many stores open it seems. Danny's still holding my hand, and I lean on his shoulder a bit.

"I love you" he says. It makes my heart skip a beat when he says it out of nowhere to me.

"I love you" I say back. He looks down to me, and smiles. He kisses my forehead. I smile at him.

We keep walking, and I see a group of teenagers walking on the other side of the path towards the other end of the mall. It's all guys, and there are seven of them. They definitely look like they are in college, but they don't go to our campus.