Chapter 26

——Time Skip Two Weeks——

Simon's POV

I can't believe we're back at the same tattoo place where we got our piercings... and this time Danny's getting a tattoo... if you wanna call it that.

"You nervous babe?" I ask as I sit next to him. He's right now sitting on the tattooing table, shirtless, with three stencils on his body. One completely covering his right side since he got sick of seeing the scar. It's a giant cobweb with thin lines. The second is in the center. It's a robotic spider of some sorts, and the third is on his left shoulder moving into his chest and shoulder. He's gonna feel that in the morning for sure.

"A little" he says as he turns his head from paying attention to the ceiling to look at me. I'm right now on his left since the first tattoo getting done is his side and that's on his right side. I smile at him and he gives me a smile back. A lot has happened in these past two weeks. Danny dyed his hair back to black. I honestly didn't realize how much I missed his black hair. Now this. A full blown huge torso tattoo. I support whatever he wants though. Based off the stencils... it's hot.

"Alright sir" Alyssa says. Turns out the girl who did our piercings name is Alyssa and she's also a tattoo artist. Immediately Danny asked for her when we found out.

"You ready?" She asks as she picks up a tattoo machine. Even looking at that makes me cringe a bit.

"Yep" he says. She smiles and the machine starts buzzing.

——Time Skip One Hour——

"I think we're all done the ribs. How ya feeling?" Alyssa asks. Danny didn't flinch once. The only time I could notice a slight bit of pain is when he moved his left foot just the slightest when she started going over the scar.

"Like I just got tattooed" Danny says laughing. Alyssa starts laughing and so do I.

"Topical" she says. She stands up out of her chair and hovers over his chest to the second stencil.

"I'm gonna do the outline and then color it in with the black. I'll do this little center part in red though like the drawing" she says. Danny looks at her and nods with a slight smile.

"Alright tough guy, here we go" she says.

——Time Skip 45 Minutes——

"I don't know how you don't fucking flinch dude" she says as she wipes off the chest tattoo with a paper towel covered in water and soap.

"Trust me, I'm flinching on the inside" Danny says and starts laughing a bit.

"Do you wanna take a break at all or are you good?" Alyssa asks. He really should take a break.

Danny's POV

"I'm good to keep going" I say. I've just been focusing on the ceiling and I know if I was to stop or take a pause, it'll just be worse when I come back to it. Stopping is not an option.

"Alright. Last part" she says. I smile to her. Finally.

——Time Skip One Hour——

"That wasn't as bad to be honest" I say. As Alyssa starts putting on the protective bandages. She looks up at me and completely pauses. She then looks over at Simon and I look at him too.

"What?" I ask.

"There's something wrong with you" Alyssa says. I start laughing.

——Time Skip To Home——