Chapter Seven

|slightly NSFW|

Lena was feeling bold today. She didn't know what it was. Maybe she was simply turned on by the way Cat seemed to somehow like her. She would make her care. Make her desire her. Lena needed it. Lena needed the validation. Proof that she was enough, that she was desirable.

She chose her shortest skirt and the top that showed the most cleavage.
It wasn't something she would usually wear, but maybe it was time to change herself a little.

"Wow, who do you want to impress?", Petra asked as she saw Lena standing in front of the mirror.

"No one.", Lena quickly said. The last thing she wanted was for Petra to find out about her little crush.

"Sure.", Petra chuckled.

As they went to get breakfast, Lena felt eyes on her. It was a new and uncomfortable feeling. Maybe she should go change.
But no. She was wearing this for Cat and for Cat only. She managed to ignore them and finally could make her way to English class. Minutes felt like hours, she hoped that Cat would finally come, finally see her.

As the woman entered the room, she almost slammed the door, clearly in a hurry. Cat glanced at her a little longer than usual, her brows raising, then she started her lesson.
Of course, Lena wasn't paying attention. She rather stared at Cat the whole time, watched her every move.

This time, she didn't have to stay after class. She was almost disappointed. What did she expect? That Cat would magically fall in love with her? Cat was her professor and they were doomed to be nothing.

As she headed to her next class, she held her head low. Maybe she should go and change. It was ridiculous. Why was she acting like a high schooler? Was this just one of her fantasies? Did Cat even like her?
She changed her mind when she checked her phone and saw that Cat had sent her a message.

Cat: What do you think you're doing?

Lena had to grin. So Cat did notice.

Lena: Nothing

Cat texted back in less than ten seconds.

Cat: Put on a jacket now

Lena: But why?

Cat: At least three boys stared at your boobs the whole time during class

Cat: You're distracting them

If Cat noticed that, she must have stared at Lena as well. This was going just how Lena liked it.

Lena: I don't care

Cat: Lena I'm serious, put some clothes on

Lena: Make me

Quickly, Lena turned off her phone. Her cheeks flushed as she realized how bold she was being. Hopefully, Cat didn't think she was weird. Hopefully, Cat liked it.
Because this was not like Lena at all. Lena wouldn't consider herself to be insecure, but she surely was doubting herself most of the time. She didn't know if she deserved this. If she deserved to be desired.
But thoughts like this only caused her to worry, and she wanted to enjoy the attention Cat was giving her.
After class, she dared to look at her phone again.

Cat: Come to my classroom during lunch

Her stomach twisted as she imagined what could happen. She didn't want to make it weird, maybe Cat just wanted to talk. However, she couldn't wait for lunch to come.

She waited until Cat's classroom was empty, then she quietly entered. Cat was working on some papers.
As Lena closed the door, the woman looked up.

"You're still wearing that outfit.", she stated.

Lena shrugged.
"I like it."

"I do too. But it's inappropriate."

"Why? Am I distracting you?", Lena raised her eyebrows.

She realized that Cat was coming close. Closer than she should have. Lena looked up at the woman, gulping as their eyes connected.

"You are. And I don't like being teased."

Lena didn't know what was going on with her. Why she was being so bold. But the next words left her mouth before she could overthink them.
"Well, maybe you should punish me for it."

Cat raised an eyebrow. She certainly didn't expect that.
"What's going on with you, hm? So needy?"

Her hand moved down, Lena felt it on her exposed stomach, then under her skirt. She breathed out as Cat's fingers gently brushed against her thong.

"I just..."

"Not so bold anymore, I see."
Her thumb circled her clit. Lena closed her eyes, holding back a moan. This was more than she had imagined, but it certainly wasn't bad.

"I want you to look at me.", Cat ordered.

Lena's eyes fluttered open, green orbs begging Cat to continue. Cat was so gentle but somehow managed to touch Lena just right. The girl knew that she couldn't make any noise, biting her tongue. Cat didn't stop looking at her, a grin on her face.

"Hm, doll, you got all dressed up just for me?"

Lena nodded, the pressure on her clit increased. A small moan slipped over her lips and in response, Cat covered her mouth with her other hand.

Lena didn't care if people could hear them. Moans and whimpers left her mouth. They were silent and muffled but Cat loved the sound of Lena begging just for her.

"Please.", Lena mumbled against her hand. Lena let out a shaky breath, her legs unsteady. She was so close.

Suddenly, the pleasure was gone. Lena's brows furrowed, she looked at Cat as the woman let go of her and turned around, sitting down at her desk again.

"You can't be serious."
Lena stood in the middle of the room like she was the main attraction and Cat was the observer.
Cat was playing with her.

"That's what you get for teasing me. Now excuse me, Ms Elliot, I have some papers to grade.", the woman didn't even bother to look up. Instead she was completely focused on her work again.

Lena stayed still, staring at Cat. She couldn't possibly mean this. For a moment, she considered begging for it, but she was better than that.
Lena felt used. Dirty. Like she was a fool.

"Fuck you.", she then said, turning around and leaving the room. If she looked back, she would've realized that Cat had a grin on her face.

~~

A/N: Cat is lowkey being a bitch