Chapter Nineteen

Lena had a plan.
Well, maybe not a plan, but a desire.
If she couldn't have Cat the way she wanted, maybe she could at least fuck her.

This was just what she needed.
No one could love her for who she was, but at least her body seemed to be enough for some people. Enough for Cat.

Lena had put on her shortest dress and her prettiest lingerie and even though she wanted nothing else but to change back into more comfortable clothes, she felt a little pretty for once.

But as she was standing in front of Cat's door, her confidence was fading. Somehow, she managed to ring the doorbell.

Cat opened the door and raised an eyebrow in confusion as she saw the girl barely dressed.

"Do you want to go out?", she asked.

"How about we stay in?"
Lena entered the apartment without waiting for permission.

"Probably the best option."
Cat still looked a little confused as she closed the door behind her.

Lena came closer, so close that her breath was tickling Cat's neck. Her thoughts were racing, normally she would never do something like this. But there was no going back. This was maybe her last chance to prove Cat that she was worthy.

"Fuck me.", she whispered, smiling in satisfaction as she saw goosebumps on Cat's skin.

"We wanted to talk, Lena.", Cat just said and moved away from her, leaving her disappointed.

"Please."
Lena wanted to cry. Why couldn't Cat just do what she wanted? Why did she always have to make such a big deal out of everything?

Cat just turned around and left to the living room. Left her alone.
Lena could feel her heart break a little more.
Maybe she should just leave. And never see Cat again.
But instead, tears started to run down her cheeks. She felt so helpless.
She had fucked it up again.

Lena didn't even noticed that Cat had come back into the hallway since she'd realized that Lena wasn't following her.

"Lena.", she gently said as she recognized the girl's tears.

Lena looked up, seeing Cat's soft face, knowing that this was her only chance.
"Please, tie me up, hurt me, do whatever you want with me. Just don't send me away."
Her voice was timid, her cheeks turning red from the tears.

"Lena, you're crying.", Cat sighed, moving a little closer to the girl.

"I'm okay."

"No, you're not."
With a swift movement, Lena was in her arms, a tight grip holding her so gently that more tears started to flow.
"I'm not sending you away, okay?", Cat mumbled into her hair, feeling how Lena's tears were soaking her T-shirt.
They stayed like this until Lena had quietened down again, now moving away and wiping her teary eyes.

"I just really need someone to fuck me.", she tried again.
It wasn't even a lie.
Cat was worshiping her body like it was something sacred, something worth her attention and love.
She just wanted that feeling again.

"Are you sure? You're so vulnerable.", Cat didn't seem convinced.

"I am. Please."

"Okay, baby.", she grabbed her hand and gently brought her to the bedroom.
"Be a good girl and take off your dress."

By the time Cat had closed the door, Lena was sitting on the mattress only wearing lingerie, nervously fiddling with her hands.
Cat sighed at the sight of Lena being so insecure.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you're beautiful until you believe it?", she asked, kissing her instead of waiting for a reply.

Cat gently moved her fingers down to her panties, moving them aside.
Lena let out a gentle moan as she felt a soft motion against her clit.

She closed her eyes, letting the sensation take over her body. Cat's lips against hers, her thumb against her clit and suddenly two fingers inside of her.

Cat had never been so gentle with her, so caring. She was kissing her like she was a priceless thing, like she was worthy of softness and genuine affection. She was holding her like she was made out of porcelain, breaking if someone treated her roughly.
And maybe that's what she was.
Sensitive.
Lena did break every once in a while.
Every rude comment, every unnecessary remark, every rejection. Her heart just couldn't take it.

It was usually something she hated about herself, something she had tried to change.
But Cat made it seem like a beautiful thing, like an admirable character trait.

"Cat, I just wished you felt the same about me.", she mumbled against her lips, the sound muffled.

Cat just sped up the pace of her fingers, kissing her a little harder.
"I want to date you.", she then said as she caught her breath.

Lena let out a long moan, her legs shaking.
As she realized her body's reaction, she immediately turned red and turned her face away in embarrassment.

"Did you just cum?", Cat asked.

"I'm sorry.", Lena just said, hoping that the ground would swallow her. How did that happen? How did she have so little control over her body?

"That was the hottest thing I ever saw."

Lena had expected everything but this.
"Are you serious?

Cat started to giggle.
"Believe me or not, I find you attractive and this made you even more attractive."

"Thank you for saying that."

"You're so cute."
Before Lena could react, Cat had placed a kiss on her hair and was lying next to her.

Instead of giving her a reply, she turned around, simply because she was flushed and her heart was beating so fast that she was afraid it would jump out of her chest.
They stayed like this in silence, not knowing what to do next.

"So, you want to date me as well?", Cat asked after a while.

"Are you kidding? Of course."
Lena turned around, a frown on her face.
Was Cat really questioning that? Hadn't she made it obvious?

Cat just grabbed her hand, a soft smile on her face.
This felt like forever.

~~

A/N: so sorry for not posting last Sunday:(( I got the keys to my new apartment and then I went straight to the Eras Tour!! Was sm fun but post concert depression is hitting so hard rn...
Also my mother is so annoying she makes me want to rip all of my hair out omg I need to write a mommy issues chapter again