Chapter 4

~Chapter 4~

The whole stadium cheered when their newest Gladiator dodged and striked their opponent. Trigona was running, jumped, and standing still as she was fighting the large Cybertronian bull, Bulldozer.

Trigona fought hard. The stadium continued with it's cheering. At one moment, Bulldozer had shoved her down. She dropped her sword and landed on her side.

"Is that the best you can do, young fighter?" Bulldozer took a few steps back.

Trigona groaned as she slowly sat up and held her side because of pain. She looked down and saw a large dent in her side. She looked up at the stadium seats, looking at all the Cybertronians that were there to see her. Her eyes then caught sight of her mentor, Megatronous. He gave her a confident look and nodded for her to get up.

And that's exactly what she did. She stood up, grabbed her sword and sheathed it on her back. She then looked up at Bulldozer with a confident expression. She got into a fighting stance. Bulldoze began raking his metal hoof across the ground and then began charging toward her.

Trigona closed her eyes and took a deep breath (I know their robots, just go with it.) She canceled out all the noise and focused on her breathing. She could hear the pounding of Bulldozer's hooves and the bounding of her spark. She took another deep breath.

She opened her eyes and right as Bulldozer was in front of her, she bent down and jumped, she began doing a move that the whole stadium knew. It was the hardest moves of Megatronous. The Vault.

Trigona jumped up, flipped forward, pushed her hands on Bulldozer's head and backflipped off of him and landed on the ground, on both feet.

(Something like this, but imagine she just jumped and that the platform was Bulldozer's head.)

There was then a loud crash. Trigona looked over her shoulder and saw that Bulldozer and ran right into the Stadium wall. She walked over to him with a worried look and then lightly tapped him. She heard a rumbling noise but no movements.

"Trigona has won the battle!!!"

The whole stadium erupted in cheers. All the Cybertronians stood up and applauded their newly appointed Gladiator. Trigona looked around the whole stadium with shock and amazement and happiness. She then felt herself get lifted off the ground. She looked down and saw that Megatronous had come down from his seat and lifted her and raised her to where she was on his shoulders.

"Well done, Trigona. I'm so proud of you."

Trigona smiled with small tears in her eyes and then raised her arms into the air. She then yelled in victory.

~Time Skip~

After the battle, Trigona was packing up her sword and other weapons that she never used. She then heard a knock on the door of her room. She held a confused look for a moment.

"Be just a minute." Once she finished, she walked toward the door and pushed a button and it slid open. On the other side was none other than Bulldozer. She was not expecting him and that startled her when the door opened.

"Oh! Bulldozer. I was not expecting you. How are you feeling?" Bulldozer just chuckled.

"I'm fine, a little headache, but nothing major." Trigona then looked down in guilt.

"I... I want to apologize for what happened. I didn't mean for you to hit the wall. That move was a last minute idea." Bulldozer chuckled again.

"It's quite alright. It was one heck of a move. I still remember seeing Megatronous do that move when I was younger. It was amazing to see. I've tried it myself and failed miserably. My body's just not fit for that kind of movement." Trigona nodded in understanding.

"Was there a reason you came by?" She walked back into her room and grabbed a few more things: her comm and tablet.

"Ah, yes there was. I know this will sound strange and kind of fast, but would it be ok for me to take you out for a drink?" Trigona stopped what she was doing and looked back at Bulldozer in surprise.

"W... What?" Bulldozer looked at her with a little bit of nervousness.

"I... I said can I take you out-" "No. No. I heard what you said. It's just... It's surprising. Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that since I'm the one that knocked you out?" Bulldozer looked away in embarrassment and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I guess that makes since, but since I already asked you... um." Trigona smiled and nodded to Bulldozer.

"Yes. Let's go get drinks."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!

I KNOW IT'S NOT LONG, I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS LONG AS I COULD WITH ALL THE FIGHTING BUT THIS WAS ALL I COULD DO!!!

THE NEXT CHAPTER I'LL MAKE LONGER!!!!

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!!

YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!

~Calico Cali Out~