Chapter 16

~Chapter 16~

Trigona, who is now known as Lord Trigona looked at all the Decepticons that were currently on the bridge, but stopped and focused on one of them.

"Soundwave. You will be my Second in Command." Starscream gasped in shock at the decision. Soundwave nodded and walked over to her and stood beside her. She then looked over at Starscream. "As for you Starscream. You will by my Third in Command." The new TIC (TAC! LOL, sorry) looked up at his new Lord and nodded in gratitude.

"Thank you, Lord Trigona." She nodded to him and then looked to Soundwave. "I wish to address the troops once again." He nodded and turned on the screen that was shown throughout the entire Warship.

Once her face appeared on most of the screens, she began her speech.

"My fellow Decepticons. Our path to victory shall be fraught with peril and adversity. The Autobot's will not yield easily, and their human allies will fight tooth and nail to protect their precious planet. Yet, it is in the crucible of conflict that our true strength shall be revealed. It is through unity, determination, and unwavering resolve that we shall emerge triumphant.

Under my leadership, we shall unleash a tide of destruction unlike anything the universe has ever witnessed. Together, we shall seize Earth, not as rulers, but as conquers. We shall reshape its destiny in our image, and we shall reign supreme for all eternity.

Trigona, Supreme Master of the Decepticons."

As she finished, a vehicon trooper walked up to her. "Com- Lord Trigona?" Trigona looked at the vehicon with slight confusion and annoyance. "Yes?" "If we failed to conquer Earth under Lord Megatron's command, what hope do we have now while the Autobot's still defend it?" Starscream walked up to the vehicon and got ready to back hand him.

"You dare question your-" he was cut off when he felt his arm get caught. He looked toward the one that stopped him and saw Trigona. She released his arm and looked at the Vehicon trooper who took a step back in fear.

"Thank you for your question, fellow Decepticon. What is you're designation?" "D4V1D." She nodded and looked back at the screen. "All fellow Decepticons. I have heard D4V1D's question and I have one simple answer for it." Everyone waited with anticipation. She then raised her arm up, her hand transforming into her blaster. She then shot the Vehicon straight through the chest. The entirety of the Warship witnessed what happened and stared with horror.

"Anyone who defies me or questions me will get the same consequence. Is that understood!?" All the Vehicon's said 'Yes Master' in unison. She then looked over at her chain of command. Starscream and Soundwave. They both nodded in confirmation. She nodded back and the screen sharing was disconnected.

"Clean that mess up." Starscream ordered to the other Vehicon's about the now deactivated one. Trigona looked out the windows of the Warship and watched the clouds go by. She then began to think.

'Besides Soundwave, who would follow my rule without questioning me?' As if Starscream heard her thoughts, he walked up to her. "Lord Trigona?" She softly shook her head and looked at her TIC and sighed. "Yes, Starscream? What is it?" He looked at her in shock but cleared his throat and began speaking.

"I know the Vehicon's are questioning your intentions and you have made a fine example from one of them, but I believe I know a solution to your problem." Trigona looked at Starscream with a raised brow.

"What solution?" Her TIC then smirked. "A warrior that will follow your commands. Will make a great example for all other Decepticons to follow your rule." Trigona heard his words and smirked evilly at him. "Show me."