Chapter 20

THERE WILL BE TWO EPISODES PUT INTO THIS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 20~

Trigona was making her way down the Warship's halls. She just got finished with tell the troops about the shield being down and how they needed to fix it or the Autobot's could find their location. When that was all settled and the troops began working harder she was headed toward sick bay to check on Lord Megatron. As she walked in, she saw Knockout checking his health status and the life support he has on him.

"Knockout, I'm honestly surprised to see you in here?" Knockout turned to her and smirked. "Well, Breakdown went on a little mission, given by Commander Skyquake so I needed to stay and check on things here." She nodded and walked up to her master. She gently placed her hand on his. "How is he?" Knockout looked between the two.

"He's still in a "coma" as the humans call it, but he's healthy." Trigona nodded and looked at Knockout who was checking all the stats on Megatron's wellbeing. She then put on a small smile. "Knockout. How about you take a break." Knockout looked at her with a shocked expression. "W-What?" Trigona looked at him. "You can take a break. You have my permission to go street racing if that is what you wish." Knockout's expression went from a shocked one to an excited one.

"Thank you! Lord Trigona." He quickly bowed and went out the sick bay doors. Trigona silently chuckled and looked back at her master with a sad expression. "Get better soon. My Lord." She patted his hand and left the med bay. As the doors closed behind her, she thought she sensed something. She looked at the three hallways that surrounded her. After a few seconds, the feeling left. Trigona still felt suspicious but decided to push the feeling away and continued walking toward the bridge.

As she got there, she saw Skyquake. "Commander Skyquake. How is everything?" The commander turned to his lord and bowed. "Everything is going smoothly, Lord Trigona." She nodded and walked up to the control panel. As she stood there, she heard a beeping noise. She turned around and saw Soundwave had located more energon deposits. "Well done, Soundwave." She was about to order someone to go harvest the Energon, but then thought about how she hasn't left the Warship in a while.

"Commander Skyquake, select a few troopers for this mission. I'll be going along. Need to spread my wings a little." Skyquake nodded and commed in a few troopers came who were then ready to leave. Trigona looked to Soundwave and nodded to him. "Open a ground bridge to those coordinates." The communication's officer nodded and opened a ground bridge as ordered.

Trigona, Commander Skyquake, and few Vehicon Troopers all left through, when they reached the other side, they saw a large cave.

She turned to the troopers. "Get to work!" They all walked into the cave and began harvesting the energon that they could find. Trigona and Skyquake followed the troopers inside and observed them mining.

~Time Skip~

After an hour, Trigona was called back to the Warship. She left Skyquake to finish the harvesting. Once she got back, she saw Soundwave. "What is it Soundwave?" He began speaking in different recorded voices. "Knockout has requested our presence in sick bay, with Starscream." She began growing suspicious after he spoke of Starscream but nodded and they both made their way toward sick bay.

As they got to the hall that sick bay was in, they both saw Knockout and Starscream. "Knockout. You requested to see us?" Knockout looked over and saw Trigona. "Yes, Starscream and I would like you both to see something." Soundwave and Trigona looked at each other and followed Starscream and Knockout into sick bay.