Chapter 9

~Chapter 9~

It's been about a week since Trigona had won the battle against Megatronous. She decided to take a break from the Gladiatorial Ring for a little bit because she wanted to help Megatronous with his now "Political" path.

Trigona wasn't quite sure why he started down this path but he began talking to this archivist who Trigona later met and found out that his name was Orion Pax. They grew close to each other. All three of them did.

Megatronous talked to the two about how he wanted everyone to be treated as equals and how the old guard was corrupt and that it needed to be corrected. Trigona knew what he was talking about. She has seen how the old guard was treating all Cybertronians. They either treated them good, based on their strength, or treated them terribly because they were weak.

Orion and Trigona conversed with Megatronous on how they could talk to the high council about this and make it right.

"The high council needs to know what the old guard is doing." Trigona nodded to Megatronous as he was speaking facts.

"I agree Megatronous, but how exactly do we tell them all this without proof?" Trigona had her hand on her chin. Then Orion spoke up.

"Don't you have a flight mode, Trigona? Couldn't you see how they treat them and record it to show the high council?" Trigona and Megatronous looked at each other and nodded.

"That's a great idea Orion. I'll do that."

After they had planned it out, Trigona went to the old guard and was allowed to go through without be checked because of her status. The transformed into her flight mode and began flying around to try and see where the trouble would be located.

When she came across a training field, that is where she saw it. She began recording the beatings that were being caused by the old guard to trainees. Once she finished recording she left without even saying goodbye.

Trigona knew she had to show this Megatronous, which she did after asking him to meet her in an old warehouse.

"Megatronous, you have to see this." She pressed on her arm and her armor piece lowered down and then slid back, showing a recording of the mistreatment the trainees were getting.

"This is unacceptable." "I agree." Megatronous growled and gritted his teeth.

"If the high council does not approve of this, I will remove the old guard by force." Megatronous turned and looked at Trigona with a curious look.

"Will you join my side, Trigona?" She smirked and placed her arm over her chest.

"I will always follow you." Megatronous smirked and nodded in approval.

~Time Skip~

It took a few days for the three to prepare but once they had everything, they appeared before the high council.