Chapter 14

~Chapter 14~

After Trigona finished with drinking her Energon cube, she made her way to the bridge. She was checking the comm panel and was checking other things. While she was doing that, she heard the sound something hitting something else. She thought it was nothing and went back to work.

She kept hearing it and then she turned toward the door. "Whoever is making that sound... Quiet Down!!" The noise stopped and she went back to work, but then there was a louder noise. She rolled her eyes and groaned. She began making her way to the door. The SIC snapped her fingers and two guards followed her out.

As she walked through the halls, it the noise became clear to her that it was the sound of fighting. She continued down the halls until she saw three Autobots, the one they call Arcee, the Wrecker known as Bulkhead. The third Autobot made Trigona's eyes widened, then she smirked. She transformed her hand into a blaster. She then fired at the Autobot's and her fellow Decepticons to stop the fighting.

"Sease fire!" The vehicon's, that were fighting the Autobot's walked over to her and joined with their fellow troopers behind their SIC. She looked back at the Autobot's and saw Bumblebee's expression turn to a horrified one. Down below the three Autobot's, Trigona saw four little humans. One of them being Agent Fowler.

"I see you found my prisoner. Of course Starscream failed again." Arcee and Bulkhead readied their blasters to fire at Trigona, but Bumblebee was shocked and didn't move. His fellow Autobot's noticed this.

"Bee?! What are you doing?!!" Arcee said with slight anger. He then beeped and booped at her. "What do you mean we can't win this fight? Who is this?" Bulkhead was confused why Bumblebee of all Autobot's would not want to fight.

Trigona made a fake hurt expression on her face. "Oh Bumblebee, I'm so hurt that you haven't told your fellow Autobot's about me. It pains my spark." She dramatically held her chest. "Stop with the dramatics con! Who are you?" Arcee asked with an annoyed voice. Trigona then chuckled.

"Why not ask your little scout here? Go on tell them Bee, tell them who I am." Bumblebee slowly shook his head and stepped back. The two other Autobot's were shocked to see this from him. "Fine. I'll tell them." The Decepticon SIC stepped forward.

"Bumblebee's friends. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Trigona, Second In Command of the Decepticons. I am Bumblebee's sister." Both the Autobot's and the humans gasped and looked at Bumblebee who looked at them then looked down in shame. "That's all you can do? Just look down in shame?" Trigona said with anger. Arcee and Bulkhead readied their weapons once again.

"Stay back con!" Bulkhead said with a determined expression. "Do you really want to fight me, Wrecker?" She snapped her fingers and the vehicon troopers took a few steps away from all of them. The Autobot's looked at them and then Trigona in confusion. She rolled her shoulder's back and tilted her head (Imagine she's popping her joints(??)) popping her neck.

Bumblebee looked at his sister in shock and fear. He then scooped up the Humans and beeped and booped at his fellow Autobot's. Two of the humans looked confused while the third one looked at them in worry.

"Bee said that they can't fight her! She's a legendary Gladiator, Student of Megatron." The Autobot's grew even more worried and began taking steps back. While doing so, Trigona took steps forward. She then reached her arm back and unsheathed a giant sword. Bumblebee placed the humans down, farther away for safety then stood in front of his Autobot's holding his hands out. He began beeping and booping at his sister.

 He began beeping and booping at his sister