Chapter 11

~Chapter 11~

It's been close to 3 years since the Decepticon's have located the planet known as Earth, but it's been about a century since they had left Cybertron. The Nemesis Warship had recently detected Energon close to their location. As it reached the location, they didn't just find Energon, they found an Autobot.

"Bring me that Autobot." A femme voice said to the Decepticon vehicon's. The Nemesis' blasters fired upon the Autobot. Those blaster shots went to far and shot at the Energon, causing it to explode. Inside the Warship, there was a growl.

"The Energon is useless to us now." This was a mech's voice. The femme looked at the mech and rolled her eyes. "Of course it is Starscream, it's gone." There was another growl from the mech, Starscream. The femme turned back to the, now, destroyed Energon. She turned toward two vehicon guards.

"Go down and look for that Autobot, if he's deactivated, leave him, if he's still alive, bring him aboard." The two guards nodded and left to retrieve the Autobot. After a few minutes of waiting for the vehicon's, they heard the bridge door opens. They both turned around and saw the two vehicon's dragging in a, badly wounded and barely living, Autobot.

The femme walked up to the Autobot. The mech Autobot looked up at the femme.

"Trigona. It's been awhile." The femme, known as Trigona, blankly stared at the Autobot with vibrant scarlet red eyes. "Indeed it has, Cliffjumper." Starscream then walked up behind Trigona. Cliffjumper's caught sight of him.

"Scream, it's also been awhile." Starscream growled and was about to say something but Trigona raised her hand to stop him. She then kneeled down to Cliffjumper and lifted his head up to meet her eyes with her sharp finger.

"Where's your boss?" Cliffjumper pulled his head away and glared at her. "I'm not telling you anything." She nodded and hummed. She stood back up and turned to Starscream. She only nodded and turned back to the control panel. Starscream walked up to Cliffjumper and plunged his claw like hand straight into Cliffjumper's chest, deactivating him instantly.

Cliffjumper fell to the ground. "Clean this up!" The two vehicon's did as told and dragged the deactivated Autobot out of the bridge. Starscream looked over to Trigona and walked toward her.

"What now Commander?" Trigona looked at Starscream. "Take us away. We'll look for more Energon deposits." Starscream nodded and the Nemesis began leaving their location.

After they had gotten pretty far from the previous location, the bridge doors opened and closed. Starscream turned around and saw another Decepticon walking toward the two. Starscream stood waiting to hear what the Decepticon had to say, but he was shocked when the Decepticon kept walking until they reached Trigona.

The Commander looked over her shoulder and saw the Decepticon. "Soundwave. What have you to report?" Soundwave's screen lit up and it showed coordinates. Trigona walked up to him and looked at his screen. Her red eyes widened when she saw it. She then turned to Starscream who was looking at with a curious expression.

"It would seem he's ready for his return." Starscream's eyes widened. Trigona looked to Soundwave.

"Soundwave, activate the space bridge. We shall welcome our master with open arms."

Soundwave nodded and walked out of the bridge. Starscream waited till he was gone and walked up to Trigona. "Commander Trigona." "Yes, Starscream?" She asked without looked at him.

"Shall we head to his coordinates to pick up our Master?" Trigona turned and looked over at Starscream who took a step back in slight fear. She stared at him for a few seconds until answering.

"Yes, go prepare for our Master's return. We'll set course to our largest Energon deposit." Starscream nodded and left the bridge to do as ordered. Trigona watched him leave. As she continued looking out the large window, she felt something land on her shoulder. She looked over and saw her mini con, Rakeredge. The commander raised her hand and began petting his head.

"The Master is returning. Let's be ready."

~Time Skip~

After Megatron had returned to the Decepticon's and was now on Earth soil, Trigona and Starscream and led their master to the largest Energon deposit they had for him.

"Out of all the Energon deposit's we have, this one is by far the most significant. The drones have been mining without pause during your absence and have amassed quite a stockpile. You there! Fetch me a sample!" Starscream ordered a vehicon.

"Starscream!" The mech flinched from the loud, and powerful voice. From another section of the cave, Megatron walked out with Trigona following close behind. "Now that I have returned, Trigona or I will issue the commands." Starscream nodded. "I understand, Lord Megatron. Then as your humble servant, shall I ready the space bridge to bring forth the Decepticon Army you have surely gathered during your three years in space?"

Megatron walked to the edge of the cave that looked out over the entire Energon mine. Trigona walked up beside him. "My army will come. But my time away has yielded a more intriguing means of materializing them." Trigona gave her master a questionable look.

"If I may, Lord Megatron. What do you mean by that?" Lord Megatron looked at her and smirked. He then pulled out from his subspace a shard of Energon, but it wasn't the regular, blue Energon, no... This one was purple.

"The solidified for of the matter the ancient texts refer to as the Blood of Unicron." Starscream walked up to look at the shard. Trigona's eyes widened as she has heard of Unicron before but only bits and pieces of him.

"Unicron the Destroyer." Trigona looked at Starscream then back at the shard. "But isn't it said that his blood is the anti-spark?" Megatron looked over to his SIC. "Indeed Trigona; Plucked from cosmic shores. Gaze upon, Dark Energon."

Starscream looked between Trigona and the shard. "Legend tells that it holds the power to... revive the dead." Trigona nodded at this information and looked at her master.

"We require only a cadaver to be certain." He then looked over at Starscream. "Are you willing to make the ultimate sacrifice?" Trigona instantly stopped Megatron from doing anything drastic.

"My Lord, I don't believe that would be necessary, how about this?" She gestured to a platform being dropped from the Nemesis. Stepping off were two vehicon troops hauling the deactivated Cliffjumper. She then looked up at her master.

"Consider it a welcome home present, my Lord." Lord Megatron smiled evilly and nodded to his SIC.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!

I WOULD HAVE POSTED THIS EARLIER, BUT I HAD PLANS AND DIDN'T HAVE TIME!!!

I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, I'LL BE SURE TO CREATE CHAPTER 12 TOMORROW!!! 

AGAIN, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING AND SHOWING ALL THE SUPPORT!!!

YOU'RE ALL AMAZING!!!!

YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!

~Calico Cali Out~