Chapter 18

~Chapter 18~

It's been a few weeks since the incident with Wheeljack and a few days after the Decepticons tried to get a hold of human technology which they later found out was something called "D.I.N.G.U.S." But they weren't able to get their hands on it because some humans intervened with their plans.

So after all these different missions failing and having nothing but time to kill, Trigona was standing in the bridge, looking out the windows of the ship with Starscream and Skyquake behind her. Soundwave was at one of the computers to try and locate Energon deposits. As all of them were there, the bridge door opened.

"It's about time, Knockout. You know, personally, that I do not like to be kept waiting." Starscream and Skyquake turned to face Knockout as he walked into the bridge. "It was a long drive, Trigona. I'm still picking bugs out of my grill." Trigona looked over her shoulder and growled. Starscream then fully turned to him. "Oh that's right, your one of those." Knockout raised a brow at him. "Come again?" "I never understood why any self-respecting Decepticon would choose automobile as his vehicle mode, when he can have flight."

Knockout smirked at Starscream. "I like the way I look in steel belted radials." Trigona rolled her eyes and walked up to Knockout. He flinched slightly as she came close to him but let out a breath when she walked past him. "Follow me, good doctor. Skyquake, watch the bridge." Skyquake nodded. She turned to Starscream and he knew that he was to come with. He rolled his eyes and followed along.

After a few minutes of walking, three Decepticons had made it to sick bay. "I take it Lord Megatron requires a laboratory assist?" Trigona stopped in front of the sick bay door and pressed the authority button to open the door. "You consider it that way." The door slid open and Knockout had a full view of Megatron's condition. "Whoa."

All three of them walked in and Knockout began looking over Megatron. Starscream walked up to Knockout. "Sadly, our inevitably former Lord Megatron has been like this for some time." Trigona looked at Knockout. "When Starscream found Lord Megatron, I had Soundwave immediately contact you because no one, besides you and Breakdown, have the expertise in sick bay." Knockout nodded to his commander, or Leader.

"I understand, Commander Trigona." Trigona looked at him with a raised brow but didn't say anything. Starscream glared at Knockout. "She goes by Lord Trigona now." Knockout looked between Starscream and Trigona but then turned his attention back on Megatron. "To help Lord Megatron, I've done plenty of bodywork, Trigona and Starscream, but I'm better at breaking them than fixing them. Would help if I had my assistant." Trigona looked at Knockout with a glare. "I summoned both of you. Where is he?"

Knockout turned and looked at Trigona. "We were hot on an Energon trail when you contacted us. Breakdown will come when he's done scouting it." Trigona nodded. "Then you begin what you can on our Master, when Breakdown comes, I want both of you to be working on fixing him together, is that clear?" Knockout nodded. Trigona glared harder at Knockout. He could feel her glare and shivered slightly. "Y-yes, Lord Trigona." She nodded and left sick bay, followed by Starscream.

"Lord Trigona." She looked over her shoulder at Starscream. "Yes?" "Do you find it wise to have Knockout work on Megatron's body, alone? I mean, you and I have personally seen Knockout demolish an Autobot's body in a matter of seconds." Trigona nodded in understanding. She then looked at him with a smirk. "If you're so worried, Starscream, you can have the honors keeping an eye on the doctor while he does his job." Starscream looked at her in shock but then growled lowly and turned back toward the med bay.

(Starting here will be Starscream's point of view, I'll tell you when it's finished.)

Starscream began marching his way back to the med bay. When he got there, the door slid open again and Knockout was checking Megatron's vitals. Knockout heard the door open and looked over his shoulder and was surprised to see Starscream again.