I'll Just Listen

"It was only his hand Kirst, it's probably nothing. Don't worry. Look, there's no tickets for the show tomorrow night" Everyone groans, completely disregarding me. I want to yell at them, make them aware that it wasn't me twitching in my sleep or something. Are coma patients even supposed to move? Is it possible? I'm not in a coma. I'm awake, I can hear, feel, think. Everything except move. My stiff fingers start to loosen up, my toes start to tingle and I lie awake. I've given up trying to get their attention now, they're just going to ignore it. I'll just listen.

*Third person POV* 
"What are we supposed to do then? He changed his number, privated his facebook, he's got too many followers on twitter. How can we-" Kevin is interrupted by Kirstie shushing him. 
"Kirstie that's rude. I'm trying to-" She shushes him again, and he goes to speak again until he hears Scott's voice coming from the tv, an interview.
"Six months ago, we were signing a contract to a record label, and now we're going on tour! It's crazy, for both of us, isn't it Alex?" Scott squeezes Alex's thigh. 
"Yeah, especially after what happened all those months ago!" Kirstie and Avi lean forward, staring intently at the TV, waiting for the words to come. Waiting for Scott to talk about his true best friend.

"And can I ask, what happened?" Scott sighs, looking at Alex then back at the interviewer.
"I lost a friend. We weren't majorly close, but it was hard for me because I had never lost someone close to me" Kirstie picks up her phone angrily and starts scrolling.
"Where is it?" She asks out loud, still scrolling.
"What are you looking for?" Avi asks, fists clenched.
"A contact on my phone. It's called bullshit, and I'm calling it. Who the fuck does he think he is? His BEST FRIEND is laying in that bed there, who knows WHEN he's going to wake up, and he's telling lies to the world that that boy there DIED and that they 'WEREN'T VERY CLOSE?!'. We need to see him. We need to-"
"KIRSTIE! Calm down! We're in a hospital. Now, we can't see him remember. There's no tickets left. So unless you have any better ideas, you need to stop obsessing over seeing Scott. Okay? I don't know if you remember, but I didn't just lose Scott and Mitch. I lost my brother too. Now, we need to put our heads together and think, because yelling isn't going to help anyone.

"You know, you don't have to buy a ticket to wait for him to come out"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm going to wrap up this story soon, it's kind of starting to hit a dead end, and my updates are just becoming shorter and further apart. Make sure to leave comments, let me know what you think!
Love always,
Georgie