I'm Sorry, Avi

Kirsite is staring at Avi, Avi is staring at me and I'm staring at the wall. It's been about fifteen minutes now and none of us have moved. Scott still hasn't shown up, and I think me and Kirstie are both waiting. Every so often, either me or Avi sniffs and wipe our eyes, but nobody dare say a word. I want to speak up, explain the threats and the bruises, but I can't. He's too pissed at me, he won't listen. It is my fault, after all. He told me that if I left him then he would, and I left. He warned me and I left anyway. Avi is right.
I look at my watch. 12 o'clock, Kirsties mum will have gone to work now. Scott still isn't here. Avi won't leave.
"With all due repect Avi, because I'm really enjoying you staring at me, really, but shouldn't you be with your family?" I instantly regret it. I shouldn't be being sarcastic, beause now he looks angrier than ever.
"Actually, smartass, my mum is in our house crying her eyes out because my brother is DEAD. She doesn't want me in the house when she's like that. So why don't you save us all the hassle and tell me what the fuck you did to my brother to make him ki-" he chokes up and I automatically feel guilty. I know it's my fault. 
"Avi, I think you should go" Kirstie says quietly and I try not to let myself cry.
"I'm not leaving until he tells me what the hell he did!" He yells, louder than before.
"Well I will. If I thought you would listen to my explaination then I might tell you, but I know you only have one thing on your mind, and that is that this whole thing is my fault. You're right, it is my fault, I know, but I also know that you're not going to listen to anything I need to say, so if you'll excuse me!" He stares at me, dumbfounded, and I sit up and move my legs round slowly. Kirstie fusses over me, helping me up, and I concentrate on not giving away the throbbing pain in my lower back and the stinging bruises on my chest. I manage to stand up, but as soon as Kirstie lets go, my knees buckle and I fall to the floor, crying out in pain.
"Kirstie, my leg, it hurts," I cry out, and she falls to the floor.
"Does it feel broken? Mitch, we need to get you to a hospital. Avi, please, I get that you're mad,I do, but we need to get to the hospital, and I know that Mitch doesn't trust me in his car!"
"Kirstie, no! I'll be fine, it's just a few bruises!" I try and stand up again but the pain overwhelms me and soon I'm back on the floor again.
"Mitch, what happen-" Avi starts, but I interrupt him.
"Don't act like you care. If you must know, your precious little brother has been abusing me for the last month, every time I go there. Why didn't I leave, I hear you ask? Well, that lovely man told me that if I did leave then he would kill himself. He would cut himself in front of me to prove his point. Oh, and the icing on the cake had to be last night! Best night of my life to be honest, he accused me of cheating on him with you, hit me, fucking RAPED me, and when I said I was going home, he picked me up and threw me down the stairs. Not pushed me, nope. THREW me. I passed out in the street and Kirstie found me unconscious and covered in blood in the street, and she brought me back here. That enough information, or should I go into detail about how your angel of a brother manipulated me and STOLE the one fucking thing from me that I still had? So, that's that I guess." I feel the tears and I don't try and stop them. He stares at me for a second, blinking, before breaking down into ugly sobs on the floor.He lost his brother because of me.
I'm sorry, Avi.