intro

A week of summer and as always nothing really happened. I was bored as shit in my room listening how my sister is talking about some crazy party on friday.

My sister is so wild and beautiful. She has super long brown hair that are always straight and untangled, her eyes always pop because of her fake lashes that she baught from her money that she got when she was working in McDonald's. That's where she met her 'first time' named Josh. By the way her name is Ivory and she's my twin.

No no no... if you think that we look anything alike... you're wrong. First. My hair is short and a little darker than hers, my eyes are green and hers are brown, I don't wear short shorts and croptops as she does and I have never been to a party. My sister is the soul and the wild one of us, on the other hand I am the brain of our team. I spend my money on books and food...

My dad works in London and comes back only on holidays, but he gets a lot of money and that's why we live in a huge house with a pool and stuff. My mom is a makeup artist that travels around the world and usually (this year is no exception) on summer she travels to europe for some sort of fashion show that happens in Rome, Paris and Milan, so she is not home for two months. In fact, she has just left the house leaving her 16 year old daughters alone with two bank cards stuffed with money. Witch is not bad... not at all...

"Naya !" I heard my sister screaming. I walked to her room knowing that I really have no other choice. "I'm thinking of doing a party here. Do you mind ?" You think she's nice ? Whait for iiit " Because I taught it would be nice since you have never been to a party. You don't go to parties, the partie can come to you" and there goes the hurtful truth that she has to throw right at my face.

"I could just sleep over at Ellie" I spoke up quietly.

"Oh come on ! You are not living ! In fact, you're not even trying to ! You are partying with me, drinking beer and eating like a pig with everyone else !" She screamed at me and I really didn't have anythong else to say. So I just gave up

"In three conditions" I pointed up three fingers at her.

"Wow. Isn't this a lot to ask as for you ?" She joked and failed "okay. What are the conditions ?"

"1. You are taking care of my looks "she looked happy about this "2. There will be NO sex in my bedroom and 3. You will at leastr try to be nice to me, be my sister and maube even help me talk with few guys ?" I said the last a little shyly.

I was worried that she might not take my conditions. After few moments of thinking she spoke : "okay. Deal"