week from hell

The week started off good, but on Thursday we got the worst news ever....

Our Dad died......

His plane crashed somewhere near Iowa. Only three survivors were found and none of them was my father. At this point of life I wanted to kill myself.... I put on my black dress and brushed my hair in a bun. I didn't bother to put on any makeup because I knew that I'm gonna cry my eyes out. I texted Chris and Adam. Chris called and we talked for the longest time, while I didn't get any response from Adam... Maybe he was busy....

In the funeral, all of my childhood friends, dad's friends and classmates came. Me and my sister sat in the back and sat there huging each other until her boyfriend came and took her over leaving me alone to deal with myself.

"Naya.... I'm so sorry" I heard Chris from behind and ran into his strong arms.

"It's not your fault" I sobbed in his chest.

"I'm not about the funeral... Well yeah about that, but that's not it" I looked up at him wiping my tears. "I kind of might have been falling for you...." He closed his eyes.

"What ?" I took a step back "aren't you..... Gay ?"

"I taught so too.... But apparently I'm Bi.... And I know that you and Adam are together again, so I guess it's just better that I leave because I don't want to bother..."

"No. Stay" I huged him again and we stood there hugging until the funeral was over.

The rest of the night I spend with Ivory. Then I got a call from Adam.

A: hey. I got that text what's up ?
N: my dad died... Thanks for showing up in the funeral

I said sarcastically and was about to hang up, but then I herd a loud laughter. Girl...

A: hey look, I'm sorry for your loss and shit

He sounded very happy, witch made me cry even more. Ivore heard everything.

A: but the thing we got going on is not very good for me. You see, you're not popular, or super smart.... Or beautiful in any way.... So I guess this is a goodbye.
N: what ? I don't get it.... Is it over ?

I sobbed even harder and heard Nessas voice.

Nes: yes bitch ! He's mine since we kissed for the first time *loud Lough* byeeee

She hung up.

"I can't do this" I ran out of Ivory's room and out of the house. I didn't know where I was going until I found myself by Chris's house... "Hey... Want to go for a walk ?" I said when Chris opened the door.

"I'm sorry... I'm kinda busy...." I heard someone shout something behind him and then half naked boy appeared from behind.

"Baby, who is she ?" The other guy said.

"N-no one... See you tomorrow" he whispered and closed the door...

At this point everything was dark.... In the middle of the night I walked to the kids playground by the beach and sat on one of the slides and looked at the horizon thinking about me... Them... Life... Is it worth it ? Why am I torturing myself ? Everything could be over....

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"Girl ?" I was woken up by a 14 year old girl holding hand of a younger girl.

"Yeah. I'm awake. Look. What's your name ?"

"Nicole Vyner"

"Nicole.... Could you please take this and ask my sister to read this out on the date that is indicated ? The address is on there... Or you could read it out.... But my sister has to know...."

"Okay.... " Nicole said taking an envelope from me.