last chapter

Nicole's POV:

"Hello everyone. My name is Nicole. I didn't know Naya for long. To be exact, I knew her for 10 minutes, but she asked me to read this today..." I looked at everyone here staring at me. Most of the people were crying and a couple not giving a single shit and making out in the back.

I took the letter that Naya gave me few mornings ago. I brushed my hand against the cold coffin and started reading.

'Hello everyone. Ivory, Chris, mom, Adam and others... I know this might be very sudden for you to lose two people in one week, but I couldn't take it anymore. I've been struggling for a long time now and I reached the point when I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't want to try and sort it out, because I knew that one day I still won't be able to walk this world alone. To everyone here, as my last wish... Please listen, forgive and understand'

Some people seemed very confused, but I continued.

'Mom, this is probably the hardest on you. I'm sorry. I know I should have told you, but I didn't want to lay it all on you. I know this is harder for you now, but I hope it will pass and you will continue to make your and Ivory's wishes come true. Love her and never turn your back on her. Your daughter needs mother love, since now she's alone.'

Nayas mother was sobbing in the front row. Now everyone's eyes were on me. Even the couple in the back was focused on me.

'Ivory, forgive me. I know my last words and actions weren't very pleasant and that we only started to be sisters this summer, but please listen. I know you, as most of the people here, think about me as a selfish girl, who jumped off of the cliff because she was too scared to face the real world, but believe me. It wasn't easy leaving you. Considering that you were probably the only person who cared about me even when you didn't show that. I loved you with all my heart. Please understand. I want you to take the black box in my room. It's for you.'

Nayas sister that looked almost the same as Naya started crying very loud.

'Dear Chris. You were my friend for a short time, but probably one of the best I have ever had. I'm sorry I left, I'm sorry I was mad, I'm sorry I didn't say I love you. Because I did. That doesn't change anything now, but I just wanted you to know... Hold on.'

I looked at the crowd. Everyone were crying and staring at me.

'Adam, you were my first real love, but I suppose I meant nothing to you. Oh well.... When I will be standing on the edge of the cliff and in the period of falling I will thing about you, about the moments that we had and memories we made. I will remember the first time I saw you in my basement and the first time we kissed, hugged, cuddled... And right before hitting those sharp rocks I will think about the main reason why I jumped... You broke my heart. More than anyone ever did, more than I ever imagined, more than anyone will ever experience. I would be lying if I said, that I don't blame you, because I do, but it's not all you fault. I'm allowed to be a bitch, because I'm dead, so fuck yourself, fuck that bitch next to you and always remember. It's YOUR fault. Oh and Nessa ? I'd better die than see your face again... Oh wait.... I DID die...'

I finished and folded the papers together.

"Nayas last words for me were 'I'm sorry, kido. Please hug Ivory, Chris and my mom, and give a good punch to you know who' I'm very sorry for your loss. Naya, you will be remembered. I forgive you" I said and walked towards my chair.

"I forgive you" Chris said standing up.
"I forgive you" mom said.
"I forgive you" Ivory said and stood up.

One by one people were standing up and finishing up the ceremony.

The hole was covered and guests already left . I was the only one here, but then I saw Adam by the grave crying his eyes out and hitting the ground. When I walked closer and put my hand on his back he calmed down, slid his fingers into the cold dirt and loudly whispered, then louder, louder, until he screamed out....

"FORGIVE ME !!!!!"