first move

My mom walked in my room in the middle of the day and placed a small luggage on my carpet.

"What's this ?" I said getting up fom my desk.

"It's for you. This year models and designers are really picky so I didn't need most of my makeup that I baught and these clothes are just what I found in few stores near my hotel" she smiled.

"So it's all for me ?" I asked.

"Yeah. Ivory got her part and you got yours. Enjoy" she said leaving the room and I opened the luggage.

It was stuffed with new clothes and not even opened makeup products with very expensive brands.

Well... cool

¤¤¤

I wore my new clothes that my mom braught me and did my makeup with newest products witch felt pretty awesome. Me and my mom decided to go for a fancy dinner just because.

Today was mother-daughter day and I loved it. I'm more of a daddys girl and I haven't been out with my mom in a long time so it was amazing to just talk about all kinds of stuff with her tonight. I felt like talking with my bff because she was so understanding and we litteraly talked about everything.

Most of our conversation in the restaurant was about Adam. I told her that he is Ivorys ex. She said "well. You two are different, so maybe it'll work out for you two better ?"

And that made me think... maybe I do want to be with Adam ? Maybe I am ready for a new relationship ? And maybe he feels the same ?

When we came back I got in my comfortable black hoodie and sweatpants and crolled up on my bed. I put Demi Lovato album 'Demi' on and played it on full volume since I was alone in the whole top floor of our house. I just lied in my bed and started wondering how would it be if me and Adam would start dating...? If everything would be like I imagine it would be litteraly perfect, but it never happens like that and I don't want to live by a script. If Nessa can take a shot with Chris, then I can take one with Adam. Who says that girls can't make the first move ?

I texted him :

Hey there. I was thinking about some stuff... wanna talk ?

I waited for response for few minutes witch was driving ne crazy thinking that he could reject me... but then I heard a beautiful melody of my phone ringing and I took a deep breath before answering the phone witch was lighting up with Adams name.

A: sure. Let's talk

He said and let out a little laugh witch made me feel more comfortable and confident.

N: umm... look
A: this can't be good when you start a sentence like that.
N: no no. Everything is fine. It's just that I can't stop thinking about what happened after the photo gallery by my house.

I felt my throat lock and a rock fall on my chest stopping my heart from beating and I was so nervous of what he's going to say. Right now I was risking everything we had. I eather made it a lot better or ruined whatever we had between. There was silence for a little. I bet it was like 5 seconds but it felt like forever.

A: to be honest...

He started and I didn't think that this could end well.

A: I thought that you already forgot it. But I'm happy you didn't because I still have the imige in my head too.
N: oh thank god it didn't turn out to be a super awkward moment ruining everything we had inbetween hello and goodbye.

I said with relief and heard a little chuckle come out from him.

A: well the conversation is not over. Anything could happen

His voice changed and I could tell he was smiling.

N: okay. I'm just gonna say it. I think I like you and that night on my porch I acualy wanted to kiss you.

I spilled quickly.

A: brave... it's the first time that girl says something like this to me.

He said after a while.

A: but I am glad to admit that I feel the same way
N: good
A: good
N: fine
A: fine

We both laughed a little.

A: look. Are you free tomorrow ?
N: yeah
A: then I will pick you up at 6 pm. Take a swimsuit.

He hung up before I could say anything.

Well... thank god it all turned out well. I'm so proud of myself !