sisters

After my morning run I came back home and did myself and Ivory some breakfast. Me and she are good again and today we decided to go shopping. Of caurse I didn't tell her that I'm friends with her ex and that I like him, but whatever.

We spent a whole day in the mall buyng shoes, clothes and just random essentials. We had our 'sister time' and when we came back home I actually decided to tell her about me and Adam eventaugh it is probably the worst idea.

"Hey, Ivory. Can you come to the kitchen for a bit ?" I screamed to her.

"Sure" I heard her walking down the stairs. "What's up ?" She had a smile and I felt so bad that I might just ruin it.

"Look... about Adam" I looked down.

"What about him ?" She asked throwing a peanut in her mouth.

"We've actually been friends ever since you saw us in my room and I start to think that I might like him. I just wanted you to know." I said and saw that no emotions were reflected on her face.

"Good"

"Good ?" I said shocked "didn't you hear what I just said ?"

"I heard silly" she laughed "he can be a nice guy sometimes. Just.... be careful" she smiled "I'll be out with Megan tonight. Call if you need anything" she said and walked upstairs to change probably.

I finished my dinner and checked my instagram. After a while I pisted a new picture (the picture that is put on this chapter) and went upstairs.

The caption under the pic was 'cozy and rosy' because at that time I had a rose scented candle on and just taught about that. Don't ask.

So I had my black hoodie on and I just threw some new light jeans on and texted Nessa if she wants to meet and she told me that she's busy tonight. I was in one of those moods when you desperately want to go somewhere with someone, so guess what I did ? Yep. I texted Adam and instead of texting back he called me after 10 minutes.

A: hey. Sup.
N: wanna hang out ? I heard there's a cool new photography gallery is open on Salantan Street.
A: acualy I wanted to ask Chris if he wants to go, but you texted. So yeah. We could go.
N: oh no no no. If you want to go with Chris it's cool. I'll find something better to do.

Yeah... right... I'll watch netflix all evening...

A: no way. He hates photography. If you will ho with me I will be honored.

I felt him smiling. I heard it in his voice and that made me smile too.

N: okay then
A: get ready. I'll pick you up in 15
N: okay

I hung up. I fixed my makeup and took off my hoodie right when Ivory came in.

"Awkward" she said and walked towards my bed not looking at me. "You going somewhere ?" She said as she saw that I was looking at my wardrobe thinking of what to wear.

"Yeah. Kinda"

"Where ?"

"To a new photography gallery with Adam" I said and pulled out a pink shirt.

"No way you're wearing that" she pointed to the pink shirt.

"Oh really ? Why ?" I said striking a pose in front of the mirror with the shirt.

"Because Adam hates pink. Wear this" she got another shirt and I put it on. It acualy did look better. After that she did a slight more changes on me. Witch appeared to be HUGE changes.