party

"Omg I look like you with short hair" I gasped in front of the mirror.

"Os that good or amazing ?" Ivory squeled obviously prpud of what she has done.

"Probably good?" I looked at my eeflection again still not believing it was really me.

*two hours earlier*

"Okay. I got you some clothes for tonight when me and Lola went to the mall this morning. I hope you did some lunch because I'm starving" Ivory came into the kitchen where I was eating an omlet "oh good ! Omlet !" She grabed my plate from me and started eating.

"Yeah well... you're welcome" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah thanks" she said with full mouth.

About ten minuyes later we moved on to her room and started gibing me a makeover. Well not exactly right away... first Ibory dod her makup, hair and outfit. Then she picked out clothes for me that I was not alowed to see, did my makeup that I was also forbiden to see untill the final reveal and right before she placed me in front of the mirror she curled my short hair.

What I saw in the mirror wasn't me at all... pretty, flowy, loose curls in my hair falling a lottle lower my shoulders, dark smoky eye makeup bringing up the green in my eyes like I habe never seen before, bright red cherry lips feeling smoother than ever, tight black shirt tucked into my light high waisted short shorts that were sexy as hell, red flanels tid around my slim waist and hanging down till my knees, that's where the black knee socks goes, to finish it all up, my black old rusty vans comes in handy.

*now*

"Omg I look like you with short hair" I gasped in front of the mirror.

"Is that good or amazing ?" Ivory squeled obviously proud of what she has done.

"Probably good?" I looked at my reflection again still not believing it was really me.

"I think that at least for this night I can be proud to be your sister. But don't get used ro it" she smirked...

"That hurt you know" I punched her playfully and we both giggled a little.

Next hour before the party we were just pickong music, oedering pizza and hiding important things in our rooms. Then we locled our rooms and the guests started rolling in. The party got its swing pretty fast. Ivory was acualy being a good sister and keeping her promise. She introduved me to few guys.

Logan - Tool, dumb, selfish, not my type, too much muscle. NO

Fred - nerd, geek, loser, not adventurous, crazy for minecraft nd CS GO. NO

Philip - parents are millionaires, another tool, man whore, player, dumber than a snail...

So I stopped asking Ivory to introduce me.

Me and Ivory sand few songs on the stage when we were drunk enaugh. I was actually that drunk for the first time. I kissed some hot dude that I don't know and danced in the rain in the middle of the night... or ot moght have been just the water spray thingiws in the yard... not sure. I fell asleep in my room when the party was about to close up.

I hope I won't have too much of a hangover in the morning...