what the ?

I once again proved to myself - hungover is a bich. Thank God I was at least able to walk without my head spinning, so I crawled out of my bed and slipped on some sweat pants and a hoodie. I slowly lingered towards the kitchen and had a glass of water, witch made me thing about toilet, so I went there. As I opened the doors I was confused. There was someone sitting on my toilet. Am I holusinating ?

"Get out please ?" No I guess I'm not holusinating since this guy, apparently Adam, speaks. Unless this hungover is really fucking with my mind...

"What. The shit ?" I said still holding the handle of the door and having it fully opened.

"Close the fucking door !" He yelled which made my head hurt... I think I'm bothering him.

"What the hell are you doing here ?"

"Taking a shit apparently" he said as a shit fell out of his butt. Sorry for the image....

"No shit Sherlock" I rolled my eyes "I mean in my house ?"

"Let me finish K? Meet you downstairs. Now close the fucking door !" He screamed again and my headache got even worse than before.

I walked to the kitchen in few more minutes Adam joined me.

"Was it a good one ?" I joked

"Would you like to know ?"

"Not really. Okay. Why are you here again ?"

"You clearly don't remember..." He said taking a seat in front of me by the bar.

"Remember what ?"

"Okay umm.... Where do I begin ? Oh yeah. You ran out of the club and I followed. I tried apologising. All the way to here. You surprisingly let me in and I kept saying all the good words and apologies. I was hones by the way. So after few more of my sentences you locked the door, smacked your lips against mine and we kinda started making out. You pushed me on the sofa and we were really getting into it all, because you asked me to run upstairs and get a condom from your fathers night stand. As I came back you were asleep. Not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed, but nomather that, I carried you upstairs and lied you on your bed. After that I helped myself to the coutch and fell asleep also. And you know the rest from today" he finished

I stood frozen in shock. "You're lying" I said and hoped he was gonna admit that he did lie.

"Nope." He said proudly. He did a cheeky smirk and pointed his finger at my neck. I looked confused at him and walked towards the mirror. I didn't even need to come closer because I saw some love bites all the way from here.

"How much did we drink ?" I turned to him holding one hand on the bites as if it would be some sort of a bleeding wound.

"Enough for you to forgive me" he smirked.

"Fuck off" I flipped him off and opened the fridge.

I heard him say "I love you too" in a sarcastic-wanna-be voice.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I was sitting in a car with Adam. I had no idea where we were going, but he asked nee to go and I agreed. It was already Dusk, so the street lights were on. I tried asking where we were going over and over, but he didn't answer.

We weren't talking, just listening to music, singing some of the songs. Minutes later I felt his right song slide on my left lap. I turned away from him to the window and smiled. I didn't want to seem week. I was still trying to be mad at him, altaugh it was super hard, especially now.

I heard 'Love you like a love song' by Selena Gomez on the radio and good memories filled me. I turned up the volume, but right when Selena started singing, Adam quickly turned off the radio.

"Why did you turn this off ?"

"Long story" he got his hand off of my leg and grabed the wheel with both hands. I saw how intense he was and didn't bother him anymore.

We drove past a lot of buildings, but there were getting less and less of them, until we reached our stop. It was a abandoned school with a tall fence around it.

"Can we go here ?" I asked unsure if I should go any further than the car was standing.

"No." He smiled looking at the building. He took my hand and said "just trust me"

We somehow climbed through the fence and got on the roof of the school. There was an old mattress in the middle, a table on the side and a lot of shit that you could possibly see there. No matter it all, the view from this roof was amazing. The school was standing on top of a hill. All the hill was filled with buildings and little lights. It looked beautiful.

"My mom showed me this place" Adam said standing on the edge and looking at the city beneath us. I came closer to him. "We were used to come here almost every day and watch the sun setting down behind the city into the ocean." He looked at the far away and then turned at me. "You are the third person who has ever came here with me. This is my special place..."

"Who were those people ?"

"Chris and.... Someone I hate to talk about... Her name was Bella" he looked down. "Long story short, she made me feel special and then broke me into pieces. I'll leave everything else to your interpretation" he smirked, but was still sad. I didn't know what to say, so there was quiet between us for a moment. "Oh about that song in the car..." He said.

"You don't have to.."

"But I want to" he said running his hand through my face and putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. "That was her favorite song and we were used to listen to it all the time. Soon enaugh it became OUR song. Now every time I hear it, I think about the times when I was genuinely happy, singing in the car and dancing in the middle of the night on the beach, skinny dipping and other unforgettable things... The only time I felt that again, was with you" he smiled and then the silence was back.

"Why me ?" I asked not really expecting the answer. This question was bugging me for a while now.

"Because you're different" he smiled.

After these words I forgot about all the anger I had and truly forgave him. I put my lips on his and we started kissing. The sparks, the butterflies, everything that could be beautiful, was there. I felt loved, cared of and complete.

We lied on the mattress and Stared getting undressed. To be honest... I wasn't ready for this step just yet.

"I think we should go" I said to him when we were just in the middle of a makeout.

"Yeah" he smiled stopping "we probably should" no disappointment. Good.