promise

*tap tap tap*

Did I just hear something ?

*tap tap tap tap tap*

Again ? Okay I'm getting freaked. Is that comming from my balcony ?

I grabed a knife from my night table (always have it there just in case these things happen in the middle of the night). I slowly walked towards my glass door and quickly pulled the curtain.

"Adam ?!" I whisper shouted and stood there with a knife like a fool.

He had his hands on his shoulders and his teeth were squeezed against each other in a wide smile probably because he's cold. He looked at the door handle showing me to open it.

"See ? I didn't forget you" his first words were.

"What the hell are you doing here ?" I freaked throwing a blanket on him.

"Uu... it's warm" he cuddled with my minty colored blanket "well I'm here to see you, dummie" he did a baby voice and sat on my egg-shaped chair.

"Hah. Good one " I laughed louder than I wanted.

"No seriously. I promised you that I will never forget you. And I couldn't really remember the way you look. You started to fade away... I mean the memory of you started tp fade away. So I decided to recover it and visit." He smiled with a warmer smile.

"Well... I didn't quite expect this from you" I sat on my bed and didn't really know what should we talk about...

"Hey... you know what ?"

"What?" I said confused looking at him as he stood up from the chair and started suspiciously walk towards me.

"I always wanted to test one thing on you" he was soooo close. I pulled away and kinda fell completely on my bed waiting for something terribly wrong to happen.... well at least he's hot right ?

"What is that thing ?" I said in a shaky voice. I really don't want to know... why did I ask ?

"Are you scared of...." he got on top of me and I felt our legs touch "TICKLES ?!" he screamed and started tickling me.

The thing is... I HATE tickling because I'm super sensitive about it. I started kicking and tried to push him off but none of it did any better. He just kept tickling me and I was laughing so loud that my stomach started to hurt. He was also laughing and shouting in between.

"What the hell Nay-- ADAM ?!" I heard my sisters voice from the doorway. Oh shit... we woke her up.

Adam looked at her still on top of me and stoped tickling me. We were in kind of weird posision : I was laing on my back with my elbows against the bed keeping my upper part a little higher and Adam was sitting on his heels on top of my tights with his hands resting on my belly.

"Oh hey Ivory" Adam smiled and got off of me standing up and looking straight at my twin with an evil look. I sat on the bed and Ivory was completely lost and a little scared of what is about to happen.

"Adam" Ivory said simply crossing her arms.

"I think you have to say something to me ?" He took a step towards my twin.

"If you want me to apologize,  that's never gonna happen" she did a bitchy smile.

"Sorry... what the hell is going on ?" I interrupted and got a strange look from Ivory.

"Oh he didn't tell you when you were in the basement ? Yeah, Adam, why were you there in the first place ?" Ivory felt confident.

"Because I broke up with you and I'm fucking glad ! Now I can be free and do whatever I want ! Admit it. You were an over obsessive girlfriend that no one likes and you made me your boy toy. Thank you. I'm not that guy" Adam didn't look away from Ivorys eyes even for a sec.

"Oh BUUURN !" I yelled claping. "Ups" I covered my mouth when I saw Ivory glaring visiously at me. But I felt more confident when I saw Adam smiling at me and having a struggle of holding his laughter back.

"I hate you both !" Ivory yelled and walked out shuttong the doors as hard as she can.

"Deamn boy" I stood up and walked towards my table where I had some candy. I took one and threw it in my mouth "I like you" I said in a friendly way and smiled at him. I can bet that he blushed a little and then smiled at me even warmer.

Maybe he is not that bad after all ?

----------------------------

Okay guys. Sorry for not posting for so long, but believe me I had a good reason. At firs I was in a camp and litteraly the day after my phone drowned and I couldn't write. My laptop always lags when I go on wattpad page and idk what's wrong, but I'm fixing it all and my new phone will arrive next week. By then I will try my best to write it on my computer, but no promisses there.

Thanks for sticking with me and please share this with your friends. You won't regret if you will stay till the end of this story. :)