bonding

Next day I went down the basement again to check on the guy. Before that I put on some music in the living room loud enaugh to hear in the basement.

"You good with this song ?" I asked the guy and he nooded. "I heard you tend to be dangerous, so I'll just sit there" I pointed to a wooden box a little further from him but still in front of him.

I crossed my legs and sat on the box. At first I just looked at the guy. Spiky dark brown hair, brown sparkly eyes that haven't looked at me once, puffy pink lips, strong neck with bright lines and Adam's apple, undoubtedly strong and just enaugh muscular body covered up with a dark green military shirt and not too tight black jeans, very bright and visible veins on his hands that were just a must have for a boy (in my opinion), old rusty brown timberlands finished of his bad boy look like a boss.

He glared at me for the first time like knowing that I was looking at him noticing every detail and every curve.

"You want pizza ?" I said and my voice cracked when our eyes met. He didn't do any movement that would help me decide whether he said yes or no. "I gues no.... yes ? Come on do something" he just kept staring at me. "Well. I hope you like cheese pizza" I smiled and hopped off of the box to go call the pizza place.

In the time I was waiting for pizza, I walked upstairs and put on my leggings and a hoodie because it got a little chilly today. When pizza finaly arrived, I took two cans of pepsi out of the fridge and took the pizza in another hand. I walked back to the basement. I checked if the guy was still tied up tight and then took off his bandana sitting in front of him. I opened our pepsis and the box of a hot tasty pizza.

"Oh shoot" I said as I realized that he can't drink without hands... "wait here" omg... "not like you can move" I tried to make a joke out of this but failed as always "yeah. I'll stop now."

I found the longest straw in the kitchen and went back to the guy.

I pocked up a piece of pizza and held it near his moith so he could bote it if he wants to. And he clearly didn't want to because he jist shut his mouth even more and stared me in the eyes.

"eat" I demanded but that didn't seem to work on him. "Come on" I moved the piece even closer. Nothing. "Look. I don't know you and you probably don't know me. Well, I'm Naya. N.A.Y.A. I don't know why you are here and why I can't let you out, but I'm just gonna do as my sister says. But I don't want you to starve all week untill my sister comes back. So when I offer you something, you should take it because you might not get anything soon. I'm pretty much the only person now that could actually let you out or take care of you. So let me do it and don't refuse it" I said what was on my mind and held up the piece again "so you want it or not ?" I looked at the piece and then back at the guy. He slowly opened his moith and took a small bite like he would be checking for poison. "See, not that bad"