redness

I rolled out of my bed and went to the bathroom. And guess what. We're back to the girly reality. Mother nature decided to remind me that I'm not pregnant.

I went to the shower and washed myself. When I got out 15 minutes later with wet hair and good smelling skin, I rubbed a towel against me to dry myself and went to get some clothes. I put on gray sweatpants and white shirt. I put my wet hair in a bun and put on a bandana so it would stop my hair from dripping water.

I went to say bye to my mom because she was going away again and when I got back to my room I saw my phone blinkink. I unlocked the screen putting in a 4 numbers combination and saw a missed call from Adam. I called him back and he answered in a second.

N: sorry didn't hear my phone
A: no worries. Look. Wanna come over ? My dad filled the pool.

No way... I can't make a fool out of me and go there on my period. Let's face it. Pool is the worst place to hang out on your period.

N: can't
A: why ?
N: I umm.... can't
A: whyyyy

He sounded playfully anoyed

N: because mother nature came to me this morning

I spilled. Did I just really say that out loud ?

A: there is a thing called tampon

Wait are we really talking about this stuff ?

N : no way.
A: okay. Then wait for me. I'm comming over.

He hung up before I could protest and the line went dead.

Since my hair were almost dry I let them flow natural and stayed in the outfit I was in before. Here's the deal. If Adam and I want to be together, we have to see each other in our true form in our natural habitat and for me that is my bed and with a pair of sweats and a plane shirt (hoodie occasionally) and no makeup.

So I just sat on my bed as I was and took my laptop out to wach few videos on youtube. I went from one video to another and after at least five of them I lost the hope of Adam comming over. Oh well... Netflix will keep my company.

About an hour passed away of me procrastinating on my bed with laptop warming my belly and I heard a doorbell ring. I guess he decided to show up. But I heard Ivory run to the door so I didn't even bother to get up.

I heard quiet 'hello' followed by Ivorys voice. I got curious of what they were talking about so I opened my doors a little and got my head out. I could hear better, but I had to be super quiet to hear everything.

"I mean okay. You're nice and shit, but we both know that you're the bad guy in every story" Ivory said in a weird voice. A little worried and pissed.

"Believe me, people change"

"No. They don't. They just put on another face and act different. You can be whatever and I won't give a single deamn, just please, Naya has already been through a lot and don't break her heart. If you do want to do so... then just leave now" I heard Ivorys voice shake and she was really worried about me. Wow... that's the first time...

There was silence for a minute but then I heard Adam say something like " I would leave, but I don't want to break Nayas heart, so let me in" and then steps started to get louder as he was comming here.

I quickly got back in my bed and put my laptop on my chest continuing to do what I was doing before. My doors slowly opened and Adam walked in with a black box in his hands witch was tied up with a blue bow.

"What you have there ?" I sat up and put my laptop aside.

"A gift" he said simply standing in front of me.

"For me ?" I said shily

"Of caurse" he smiled and handed me the box.

I pulled the ribbon and the bow untied. I lifted the lid to reveal the weirdest gift I have ever gotten. "What. The shit." I said and smiled. Then looked up at him so see him laughing loudly.

"I taught this will help" he smiled and sat next to me.

I took everything out of the box. There was a box of ice cream, chocolate, pads and tampons, tissues and a polaroid pic from yesterdays bonfire.

" Why ?" I said laughing.

"My step sister said this is what all girls needs these days, but there is one thing that no other girl has"

"And what is that ?"

"Me" he smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and felt his hands on my waist.

"Thanks" I whispered inbetween our kisses and wraped my hands around his neck.