club

I just got back from a lunch with Chris at a new Chinese restaurant. Few days have passed since I saw Nessa and Adam the last time, that day was horrible... Since I had no Nessa or Adam I hung out with Chris, Ivory and her boyfriend Toby the whole time. I must admit, me and Ivory became closer and me and Chris are kind of best friend now. It's weird how much can a breakup change... And yes. I call it a breakup... Altaugh I'm not really mad at him, I mean Adam. Yes. He hurt me. And yes. He's a jerk, but I still love him... It was hard to keep the anger on him having a complete opposite in my heart - love. Altaugh if I would meet him I would probably still act mad af. I turned on my laptop and first thing I did was going on Facebook. For no reason I decided to check Nessas profile. Wait... I can't see most of her posts. Did she deleted all of her pictures ? Something's wrong...

I looked up at the screen to see that she..... "UNFRIENDED ME ?!?!" I yelled out loud. What a bich she is... I taught she was my best friend, but she just steals my boyfriend and unfriends me ? I couldn't believe my eyes and tried to refresh the page a million times. Right when I was about to throw my laptop out the window something hit my balcony door. It was a little short 'tick' and it stopped for a while. Then few more... And more. I feel like this hass been before... It's like some sort of déjà vu filled my guts. I opened the balcony door and saw at least 20 tiny rocks on the ground. Then looked down over the balcony to see Adam... Of course..

"Oh. It's you" I turned around and walked inside. As I was already closing the door he yelled.

"Oh come ooon" his cute voice drove me crazy, but I couldn't show it just yet..

I came back out and told him to go to the front door. When we were in my room again he started talking all that bulshit I was expecting.

"I love you. I get my mistake and I am really sorry. Punish me all you want, but please don't shut me out completely" and it was going on and on and on. When he finally stopped and was out of breath I turned at him with 'are you kidding me' face.

"Could you sound ANY more cliché ?" I crossed my arms.

"I'm serious !" He sounded honest this time.

"Yeah right"

"You know I am..." He said.

I just looked at him and began to turn away, but he grabed my arm, pulled me close and kissed me. Not gonna lie... I missed his lips. When he pulled away I took a step back. "Just because I let you in, doesn't mean that I forgive you... And this kiss doesn't change anything" I walked out of the room into the kitchen and grabed a pack of nuts. When I came back Adam was already out.

Thank God... It's gonna be easier to hate him when I can't see him...

∆∆∆∆∆∆

It was about 12 at night when Chris texted me 'heeeey gurl. Let's go party to some club !'
I replied with a simple 'did you see the time ? :)'
He texted back really fast 'yup. Be at yours in 40'.

I jumped up and walked to my closet. I pulled out one of my newest dresses and new shoes from the latest shopping with Chris. The dress was super tight and hugged my body perfectly. It was pretty short with a pretty big V-neck. I admit it, it was bitchy, but who gives a shit ? My shoes were pretty simple black high heels with round front. I put in some hair extensions so my hair would reach my waist and curled it. I did my eyes smoky and put on blood coloured red lipstick. I put my phone in a little pocket from the inside of the dress (clever going, sewers).

I walked out to see Chris with his range rover outside. I sat in the passenger seat "what is he doing here ?" I glared at Adam sitting in the back through the review mirror.

"Going to the club. Duuh" Chris smiled.

The ride was pretty quiet, but I had a blast in the club. When I was in the full swing, I was dancing with random dudes and didn't even notice when I started dancing with Adam. His eyes were always on mine and his hands always on my waist. After few dances he started leaning in for a kiss. This time slowly, not like in my room. I looked at him and felt the warmth as he was getting closer. I could already feel his breath on my lips... "Sorry. Not yet" I shook my head and ran away leaving him standing alone in sweaty dancing crowd. Running towards the exit, I saw Chris making out with some dude on the coutch.... Nice going dude. We are going to have something to talk about...