life

Five freaking days with this dude and he haven't said a word. How is that even possible ?! Altaugh I had nothing better to do than to make that dude listen to my life story. And now he probably knows more than my sister. For example : he knows that I have already lost my virginity and that I had two boyfriends before, named Eliot and Ricky, he knows that I cut my hair to protest against my parents that Ivory got a car and I didn't, he knows that my favorite books are 'looking for Alaska' and 'Paper towns' by John Green, he knows that my best friend and I are the perfect kind of bff's and that we are like this ever since we were 5 years old. And some other stuff.

"You understand that I won't shut up for the rest two days until you won't speak up" I said looking at him. I kinda got used to his sexy face and I don't stutter anymore when our eyes meet. He was without his bandana ever since I took it off on the second day and I was begging for his voice to be sexy and deep as he is and not to be the old-JB-like (no offense, Beliebers).

He nooded.

"So are you going to start speaking anytime soon ?" I was sitting by his side with my back against a box near him. I figured that he can't do anything to me since he is tied up and I don't even think that he has the intention to do so.

He just looked at me and a little smile appeared on his face.

"Wait... oh shit... you don't have that disease when you can't speak right ?" I freaked and faced him with my whole body. He smiled whider and shook his head. "Oh thank god..." I exgaled in relief. It would have been awkward and sad if he couldn't speak and I would tell him to speak for 5 days.

As always we had pizza for lunch with a can of pepsi and blasting music.

This dude was teasing me so bad... he refused to speak, he didn't mind my music or food choices... it was weird and shit...

For three days I have been drawing him in my skech book because 1. I had nothing better to do and 2. He let me...

I had 4 of his portraits from pretty much all angles. Right now I was sitting on the same wooden box that I was sitting the first day and drawing him again. The CD was blasting 'regular everyday normal MotherFucker' and I was nodding to the beat and doing the last touches to my drawing. Without me even feeling I started sing along.

"Like that time in grade three when a girl called me stupid face. She really hurt me. Why she called me stupid face ? Is my face stupid ? How's that even possible ? A person can be stupid but a face ? That's IMP--"

"IMPOSIBLE" the guy cut me off.

Wait... he speaks.

I slowly put my pencil down and lifted my eyes at him. He was looking at me with his 'what ? What did I do ?' Face.

"Oh shit... you speak" I gasped and he smiled looking down. Cuuute