11.For real?

The days went by as usual, just waking up to the alarm, going to work, coming back home and sleeping. Well it was until one day, that the project was almost done developing. Their boss Soobin, decided to acknowledge their team's hard work and organized a dinner party at a local restaurant. As they finished their shift, the boss told them about the dinner party, and the team goes to the restaurant.

The team members devoured the dinner, even some assuring that they haven't eaten such good food in a long time. Some of the team members decided to get drunk and be unserious(As they should lol). 

"Yahhh, the soju is kicking in"

"What time is it?"

"Who cares"

"..."

"NOT SHY NOT ME ITZAYYYYYYY I'M DOWN SO IF YOU'RE DOWN YEAH"

"Gosh is Yeji always like this?"

"Yeah, she turns into a totally different person once she gets drunk."

"DA-DALLA-DALLA-DALLA, PEOPLE LOOK AT ME AND THEY TELL ME YEAH!!! NUGA MORA HAE DU NAN NA YA NAN KUN NYAN, NAEGA HTWE GO SHI POH I WANNA BE ME ME ME!"

"Drunk Yeji's wild."

"YAH WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?"

"You heard nothing."

"ALRIGHT, THEY KEEP TALKING I KEEP WALKING. THEY GO BLAH BLAH. HAHAHAHAAAAAA"

"Yeji and Yuna are wild with this"

"I'm gonna go out for some fresh air."

"Sure, you can go Taesan, the rest will be here." 

But little did Taesan know, Leehan was following him from behind.

"Huu, Yeji is like any other person, she will be nice until she gets drunk. She went loco on god."

"I heard that."

"LEEHAN??? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN THERE?"

"Nah, Yeji's too noisy, and I want some peace and silence."

"Alright."

"You look like you want to tell me something Tae."

"What? me? no"

"Are you sure??"

"You're drunk Leehan, please take a rest."

Leehan slowly lies his head on Taesan's thigh. He started to snore and lightly fell asleep. Or so Taesan thought. He was just playing along with Taesan. Leehan's pretending that he was drunk so that Taesan can't do anything about it. Then Leehan decides to get up from Taesan's thigh, and guess what's he gonna do next.

"Tae, are you sure you got anything to tell me?"

"It's just that..you've been slowly becoming very nice to me, and I appreciat-"

"No, not that."

"That's what I wanted to say I-" Taesan was looking at the night sky, avoiding eye contact with Leehan.  And suddenly, Leehan pulled Taesan's face closer. Taesan gets tempted, his face slowly turning red.

"Your face is red Tae."

"..."

"I think you still like me."

Then Leehan leans in to kiss Taesan. Taesan was shocked by what Leehan did, his eyes wide open and caught off guard. But slowly,  Leehan starts parting their lips, told Taesan "I love you". As he slowly rested his head on Taesan's shoulder.

"Aigoo look at them."

"They're so cute together Bin."

"Yeah, they are meant to be Jun."

"PUT MY SNEAKERS ONNN HANA DUL READY GET SET GO!! PUT EM UP PUT EM UP"

"Oh my god Yeji pls shut up you're ruining the vibe"

"Yohhh my name's CURRY B"

"Yuna and Yeji look so wasted."

"For real, I never thought they would act this silly when they're drunk."

"Let's go home guys."

Taesan waited for the rest of the team to go home, until 15 minutes later, Taesan gave Leehan a piggyback and they shared a taxi and went home."

In fact, Taesan was still in love with Leehan but kept denying it. Everyday, he thought he could forget Leehan, but he keeps drawing arts similar to that of him and Leehan's encounters. When they met once again, Taesan wasn't keen on the idea of being in a relationship with him. He was the one that ditched Leehan, and didn't even wait for his response. But tonight, when they made out, Taesan remained calm but was screaming inside. But now that all of this happened, what's gonna happen to them now?