12.Together

The next morning, Taesan goes to his department as usual, for work. His boss was giggling at him, having witnessed him and Leehan making out at the bench near by the restaurant. Yeji and Yuna on the other hand, could barely remember anything as they got wasted and went wild the entire night. 

"What're you laughing about mr.Choi?"

"Ohh you and Leehan.. *proceeds to laugh*"

"PLEASE THAT WASN'T MY INTENTION HE GOT TOO DRUNK"

"Are you sure, it seems like you enjoyed it.."

"What did I miss out on?"

"Yeji you can go on and start singing random songs."

"oh I sang randomly last night? AHAHHA"

"Yeah, and when we went back home you took a fucking octopus out of a fish tank and threw it back in. And you proceeded to shout taxi out loud before riding a car that belonged to a 2 year old."

"Okay I need to take therapy session."

"AHAHAHAAA Yeji went wild last night!!"

"And Yuna literally started rapping #Twenty and says that she's Curry B"

"Did I? Oh my god, I have spoken in ages."

"YUNAAA IS THAT YOUR VOICE???"

"YOU CAN SPEAK AGAIN? AHHH I THOUGHT YOU WENT MUTE"

"Not gonna lie, you are such a good rapper, the flow was good and the speed made traffic officers jobless."

"ahahaha not really.."

They talked about what happened the night where they were treated to dinner by their boss. They all laughed at the way Yeji and Yuna acted after getting drunk last night. Yuna was the quiet one in their team, she haven't spoken a single word ever since the start of the project. The team was so shocked and happy that Yuna finally spoke again after getting drunk last night. In the middle of their conversation Leehan came into their department, looking more tired than ever. He may look tired but he was screaming, shouting, crying, laughing inside. He exactly knew what he did last night and just pretended that he was drunk. 

The moment Leehan entered the department, Taesan went back to his desk and started finalizing the characters. He added more details to the clothing and facial features. After that him and Leehan went to the meeting room to discuss about the background(Imagine if they have another make out section lmaooo)

"So what do you think about the details on the football arena?"

"..."

"umm hello? Tae are you there?"

".."

"Alright, if it's about last night. I wasn't drunk okay? I did it on purpose."

"You what?"

"Yeah, I kissed you to prove that I love you more than a friend."

"shushhhhh we're at work okay?"

"It seems like you enjoyed it and didn't hesitate to kiss me back.."

"Okay you know what? Let's just talk about that during lunch, our discussion is OVER."

"How cute is he.." Leehan says as he saw Taesan walking out of the room.

[Time skip, Lunch time]

"Open your mouth ahh.."

"Stop it Leehan I'm not a baby"

"Ohh..you are one tho"

"NOOO I'M NOT!!"

"Yeah, you're mine babe."

"Arghhh fine." Taesan pouts as Leehan feeds him. Well they go back to their department after lunch, Taesan still acts that he has no interest in dating Leehan(bitch stop acting, we know you've been wanting to date him since1999). The day came to an end and Leehan managed to get Taesan to unblock his phone number somehow.

At night, Taesan was getting ready to sleep, when Leehan started calling him.

"Hi teddy bearrrr"

"Gosh Leehan what do you wantttt"

"You're too obvious Tae."

"I know you've liked me since middle school okay?  I was just too dumb to realize that I was also in love with you."

"Okay you know what Leehan? I admit it, I still like you. And I'm sorry that I didn't wait for your full response or reacting and just ran off. I just felt embarrassed okay?"

"Is this even the same Taesan, the football team captain and the class topper that I know? You look so quiet and focused."

"Well the truth is, ever since we parted ways, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I tried to forget you many times, but the webtoon arts I draw are referred to you and I back in our high school days. Well and it's been 2 months since we reunited and it wasn't gonna be possible to forget you anymore. And mostly why I got quiet and focused is that after you pushed me back while confessing my love for you in graduation, I assumed you rejected me and then I blocked all our friends number, so that they would have no idea about my whereabouts and status."

"Okay, since you're coming clean, I will too. So as I told you, yes I never realized that I loved you until you disappeared from my life for good. Jaehyun hyung noticed how worried and paranoid I looked when you were nowhere to be seen. I slowly realized and accepted that I indeed love you very much, I was just too dumb to realize it. I'm sorry Tae, for everything."

"I'm sorry too, for making your life difficult. I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

".."

"Will you be my boyfriend Tae?"

"Pardon?! Please say that again?"

"Han Taesan, will you be my boyfriend?"

A/N

AHAHAHAAA thanks for 300 reads, I appreciate you guys for supporting my fanfic!!!!!! Well, this chapter unravels a lot of flashbacks and backstories of the characters. And most importantly gongfourz are now finally together AHAHAHA. Thanks for reading, have a nice day!!