You think you know me? - Austin Butler (part 2)

I'm very proud of this story, I worked very hard on and it came out better than expected. Sorry if time lines are kinda weird I was too lazy to fix it after I proofed read it. REQUESTS ARE APPRECIATED!!!

——————————-

WHERE WE LEFT OFF...

Finally it was, Timothée and Austin's big fight scene drew near. Timothée, Zendaya, Florence, Josh, Lea, Rebecca, and Christopher—all of them had gathered on set, their nerves frayed and their patience wearing thin.

They had made a pact to be kinder to Austin, to try and mend the rift that had formed between them, but their efforts were already being tested as Austin showed up late, his arrival met with muttered curses and impatient glares.

As the cameras began to roll, the tension in the air was almost palpable, a heavy sense of anticipation weighing down on them like a leaden blanket. But as the scene unfolded, it quickly became clear that something was amiss.

Austin stumbled over his lines, his words slurred and disjointed as he struggled to maintain his composure. Timothée exchanged a worried glance with Zendaya, his brow furrowed in concern.

"What's going on with him?" Florence whispered, her voice tinged with anxiety. "He's...he's not acting like himself."

Josh shook his head, his expression grim. "I don't know, but...this isn't good. We need to keep an eye on him."

But as the scene progressed, it became increasingly apparent that Austin was not in control of himself. He grew more erratic with each passing moment, his movements jerky and uncoordinated as he stumbled through the choreography of the fight scene.

The director's patience wore thin, his voice rising in frustration as he shouted orders and commands, but Austin seemed oblivious to his admonitions, lost in a haze of confusion and despair.

And then, as the pressure mounted and the cameras continued to roll, Austin's facade finally crumbled. Tears welled up in his eyes, his shoulders shaking with the weight of his own despair as he struggled to hold himself together.

"I can't do this," he whispered, his voice barely audible over the din of the set. "I'm sorry, I just...I can't."

The director called for a cut, his voice tinged with annoyance as he ordered Austin to pull himself together. But before anyone could reach out to him, Austin turned and fled, his footsteps echoing through the deserted soundstage as he disappeared into the shadows.

The cast exchanged worried glances, their hearts heavy with concern for their troubled co-star. They knew that something was deeply wrong, that Austin was spiraling out of control and they were powerless to stop it.

And as they stood there in the dim light of the soundstage, the weight of their collective guilt pressing down on them like a ton of bricks, they knew that they had to find a way to help Austin before it was too late. They all shared a collective guilt, thinking maybe if they had been nicer and not have judged him so harshly for what the media said about him maybe he wouldn't be spiraling again.

—————————

As the cast of Dune 2 gathered outside Austin's trailer, a sense of apprehension hung heavy in the air, their hearts heavy with concern for their troubled co-star. Timothée, Zendaya, Florence, Josh, Lea, Rebecca, and Christopher—all of them stood in silence, their minds racing with worry as they prepared to confront the demons that haunted their friend.

But as they stepped inside Austin's trailer, their worst fears were realized. The air was thick with the acrid stench of cigarette smoke, the walls lined with empty bottles of alcohol and pill bottles strewn across the counter like a macabre display.