Cyclical Vomiting syndrome - A.B

Would love requests 🙏

The endless dunes and stark beauty of the desert set the perfect stage for the epic saga of "Dune 2." Austin Butler was immersed in his role, bringing intensity and dedication to every scene. However, beneath his strong exterior, he battled a secret condition: Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome (CVS). Only his manager knew about it, and he worked hard to keep it that way, not wanting his colleagues to worry or see him as weak.

A few months into filming, Austin felt the familiar signs of an impending episode. His stomach churned, and a wave of nausea swept over him. He knew what was coming. His condition followed a pattern: three days of relentless vomiting and then back to normal. Determined to keep his condition hidden, he pushed through as best as he could.

On the first day of the episode, Austin's complexion paled, and he was visibly unsteady on his feet. His co-star Zendaya noticed immediately. "Austin, are you feeling okay?" she asked, her voice full of concern.

Austin forced a weak smile. "Just a bit of a stomach bug. I'll be fine."

By the second day, Austin's condition had worsened. He spent most of his breaks hunched over in his trailer, retching into a bucket. The cast and crew were puzzled by his sudden and severe illness. Tom Hardy, always perceptive, approached Denis Villeneuve.

"Something's not right with Austin," Tom said. "He's been violently ill for two days now, but he insists it's just a bug. Maybe we should call his manager."

Denis nodded, worry etched on his face. "I'll reach out to her."

When Austin's manager, Lisa, received the call, she immediately rushed to the set. She arrived just as Austin was in the throes of another vomiting episode. Seeing him so vulnerable, she felt a pang of guilt and worry.

"Austin," she said gently, rushing to his side and holding his shoulder. "You need to rest."

Austin wiped his mouth with a trembling hand. "I can't let everyone down," he gasped. "We have to keep filming."

Lisa shook her head. "You can't keep pushing yourself like this. I'll explain everything to them."

Lisa gathered the cast and crew, who were anxiously waiting for answers. "I need to explain something important about Austin," she began, her tone serious. "He has a condition called Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome. It's a disorder that causes sudden, repeated attacks of severe nausea and vomiting. These episodes can last for days, and then he can be perfectly fine afterward."

The room was silent, the crew processing this new information. Zendaya's eyes widened with understanding. "So that's why he gets so sick and then seems okay afterward."

Lisa nodded. "Yes. He's been managing it on his own, but it's clear he needs more support. During these episodes, he needs to rest and take care of himself. We need to be patient and give him the space he needs to recover."

Denis looked around the room, his expression one of determination. "We'll adjust the schedule as needed. Austin's health comes first."

The crew dispersed, and Lisa returned to Austin's trailer, finding him lying on the small couch, exhausted and pale.

"They know now," Lisa said softly, sitting beside him. "You don't have to hide it anymore."

Austin sighed with relief, his eyes closing. "Thank you, Lisa. I just didn't want them to see me as weak."

"They don't," Lisa assured him. "They care about you and want to help. You don't have to go through this alone."

Over the next few days, the cast and crew rallied around Austin. They adjusted the filming schedule to give him the time he needed to recover, and everyone pitched in to make sure he was comfortable. By the fourth day, Austin felt the episode finally subside, the nausea and vomiting giving way to a profound sense of relief.

Returning to set, he was met with smiles and supportive gestures. Tom clapped him on the back. "Glad to have you back, man."

Zendaya handed him a bottle of water. "Take it easy, okay? We're all here for you."

Austin smiled, grateful for the understanding and support of his colleagues. With his condition now out in the open, he felt a weight lifted from his shoulders. He could focus on his work, knowing that he had a team who cared about him and would help him through the toughest times.

In the end, Austin's experience brought the cast and crew closer together, fostering a sense of camaraderie and mutual support. And as the cameras rolled, capturing the epic tale of "Dune 2," Austin felt a renewed sense of strength, knowing he wasn't alone in his battle.