Chapter Nineteen

A//N: I haven't written smut in FOREVER so if it's shitty then I'm sorry. Hope you like it. And if you don't, just don't read it. Love you all.xx

___________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

It's been months since me and Louis had any action. With the new tour in session and tons of drama, we haven't had time to clash. We're currently in the U.S part of the tour, so after a great show, we rush to hotel. I'm extremely exhausted and looking forward to a good rest.

Louis opens the door to our room and we instantly crash into bed. "I'm so tireeeeeed." Louis groaned. I smirk and kiss at his neck. "Harry stop that." "How about we get tired together babe." I whisper and kiss more of his neck, down to his collarbones and nip at them.

"Oh? Do you wanna get down and physical with me Harold?" Louis smirked and I laughed loudly. "Yes Louis, I'd love to." I smiled and he kissed me roughly. He straddled my hips and I grabbed his ass, earning a loud whimper. I bit his bottom lip, making him moan and opened his mouth, tasting the strawberry milk he drank earlier.

"Fucking shit Harry!!"He groaned in frustration and bucked his hips.

"L-Louis." I moaned as his teeth sunk into my skin, sucking harshly. "It's been a while, hasn't it Haz?" He chuckled as he started to unbutton the few remaining buttons of my shirt and kissed my chest. I nodded and licked my lips, looking up to see Louis smirking.

"What's so funny?" I said and sat up with a hand on Louis' back. "Nothing, it's just that I'm so used to topping, I'm actually in the mood to be bottom today." He giggled and blushed. I bit my lip and smirked up at him. "Then you know what to do princess, I know you brought your favorite thong and handcuffs, go get them for Daddy." I whispered in his ear, seeing how he shivered, a small moan leaving his lips, and felt his hard-on grow.

I had never seen Louis get up, and run so fast, looking through his suitcase until he found his favorite hot pink thong, which was all lace, and his blue handcuffs. He took off his shirt and stripped down the rest of his clothes, putting on his thong, teasingly squeezing it between his glorious ass cheeks.

My heart felt like it was going to burst, just like my nuts.

Louis' POV

"H-arry stop y-our fucking teasing and get that cock inside me." I panted against the pillow. Harry had me on all fours, my pretty thong to the side, my arms behind my back with handcuffs at my wrist. "Mmm you look so precious, baby I could cum just from looking at you." He groaned in that low raspy voice of his, rubbing his tip against my eager hole .

That went directly to my cock that was already leaking pre-cum.

Out of nowhere he slammed into me, making me feel so full, the pleasure hurt. I let out a whimper. "Shit Haz." He started a slow rhythm, circling his hips and then went faster. I held onto my ass, arching my back and spread myself more for better access.

I closed my eyes tightly, hearing the wonderful moans and occasional "Fuck Lou." escaping Harry's lips. "So good, Daddy. Fuck me so good" I hiccuped, feeling the tears rolling down my eyes from how much my erection hurt.

He kissed my back softly, as he slowed down a bit to do so. "I love you so much, babe." He breathed, taking off my handcuffs, and flipped me over. I smiled when I saw his green eyes full of lust and his lip red from biting it. "Missed looking at me?" I smirked, Harry laughed and kissed me roughly. "Yeah, got tired of looking at your back, though your bum was interesting to look at." He winked.

I laughed and hit his chest, he chuckled and kissed me again, his thrust starting to increase in pace. Soon enough, we were moaning into each other's mouths, Harry buried his face in the crook of my neck and grabbed my neglected cock, pumping it slow.

"G-Ganna cum, a-ah!!" I yelled, my body trembled as I cummed all over my tummy, I let out little sobs because the pleasure was too overwhelming. "I'm cl-ose Lou, so tight and good for me." Harry growled and thrusted faster.

I sucked at his sweet spot, just below his ear, leaving a hickey. He let out the loudest moan, and I felt him fill me up with his warm fluid. He collapsed on me, breathing hard and kissing my neck, whispering "I love you," over and over. I played with his hair and kissed his sweaty forehead.

"Wanna take a shower, love?" I whispered as I kissed his hair and hugged him close. He shook his head, kissing my neck. "M'sleepy. We'll take a shower later." He murmured. I nodded and he lifted his head and gave me a quick kiss before settling on my chest.

When I saw Harry's peaceful face and just took in his appearance, I swore that I'd protect him, forever and always.

A//N- Larry so cute.