Chapter Seven

Harry's POV:

Management.

Fuck these people. Like seriously, what's the problem with me and Louis being together? Why do we have to be so secretive? All I want to do is take my boyfriend on proper dates. Is that so much to ask? I want to hold his hand in public, show the world he's mine and that I love him. I want to kiss him every chance I get to, even if it's in front of people.

I love Louis. Why can't they, and the world, see that?

Here we are, laying in bed, our bodies tangled and sweaty from the activity prior. I wish we could run away sometimes. But that wouldn't be fair for the other boys. Or the fans. They've supported us, even though they don't think we notice, but we do. And we appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts. They're very upbeat to say the least, catching our little slip-ups when we don't even notice them. One of the many reasons I adore them.

"Harry." Louis' soft, hoarse voice called, pulling me out of my on-going thoughts.

"Yeah babe?" I asked, kissing his forehead and running my hand through his wet hair to pull it back.

"What are you thinking about? Your eyebrows are furrowed." He chuckled half heartdly and raised his hand to straighten them. I didn't even notice I did that, but Louis did. I relaxed a bit.

"There's tons of things on my mind." I answered, hoping he's leave it at that, but knowing Louis, he's one to ask questions.

"Give me one those things, and I won't ask again."

"For one, I'm thinking about our relationship." I sighed. I hope this doesn't turn for the worse.

"What about it? I think it's perfectly fine." He said, sitting up from his plaxe on my chest.

"Oh Lou! Don't pretend everything is alright! When I can't even fucking take you to dinner without a lecture up our asses! I'm tired of it! I want to do normal couple things with you, and not have the problem of being restricted, of things being difficult for us. That's all I want Louis. To love you properly, because I love you so much."

By the time I finished, I had tears rolling down my face. He looked concered and shocked at the same time. "Harry babe, don't cry, you're too beautiful to do so.' He said, wiping the tears away. "I know how you feel. How do you think I'm feeling?! I have to date a girl I'm not even interested in! She's a lovely girl and all, but she isn't you Harry. No one could ever replace you baby. I love you so much." We were only inches away from each other now.

"Louis?"

"Yes Harry?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything babe."

"Let's go on a date tommrow."

Louis' POV:

Harry is such a badass. He's risking everything just to go on a date. With me. I'm nothing special. I'm so insecure about myself. But with Harry, he makes me feel important.

The fans lift up my self-esteem as well. Their messages and tweets about me make me smile so much. I love them alot.

"Well sir you lead the way." I smiled. Dates with Harry were always the best. He knew exactly what to do, and was really organized, compared to me. Though for Harry, I'd do anything. I still remember our first date.

*Flashback*

"Lou, wear something nice babe, we're going somewhere." Harry announced walking into the living room of our shared flat at the time.

"Where could that be?" I asked annoyed. I was sitting in my favorite couch watching tv, and I really didn't want to get up, not even to pee.

"If we go you'll find out, now get your lazy ass up before I pick you up." He threatened. But that didn't phase me, I'd gladly let him carry me.

He made his fake mad face, and charged towards me and picked me up. "Oh my God Harry!! Put me down!!" I shrieked.

He laughed loudly and kissed my cheek repeatedly. I was in a pair of black skinny jeans, my toms, and a red shirt. "I think you look good enough Lou, lets get going."

It was freaking 8 pm. Where the fuck are we going?! We got in his car, and drove away from our place. He wasn't talking, and I knew he wouldn't.

We arrived at a lake, where there was a table set up and a meal there as well. I looked at everything in awe. It was so beautiful. "Haz, you did all this, for me?" I said looking at him. He blushed."I would've done something better, but this was my plan. I got help of course." He said running a hand through his hair.

I smiled. "I love it Harry." He smiled back and we got out the car and walked to the area set up. There we had our first kiss. It was just an amazing night.

*End of Flasback*

This date is going to be amazing, I just know it!

A//N- Do you guys want to see how the date goes? Or should we skip along? (; COMMENT!VOTE! I'LL BE UPDATING SOONER OR LATER ONCE YOU GUYS TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO!! Also, give my Marcel fan fic a look please? I LOVE YOU!!