Chapter Six

This chapter is dedicated to Emily because I mean, who doesn't like Larry smut? Am I right or am I right?
---------------------------------------------

Louis' POV:

"Harry take off that fucking bandana already, let me touch your luscious curls!" I yelled as I chased him around the hotel room. He was histeracally laughing like a idiot, shouting no, and that he was going to fuck me with it on.

"I'll never take this thing off." He laughed and jumped on the bed. I jumped on him and tickled him. He was laughing so hard, I though he'd start choking.

He tickled me too, and we were in a giggling fit. Then he flipped us over. He stopped laughing, and his face became serious. I stopped laughing too.

"Harry?" I asked. Why were his eyes darker than usual? Why did he pin me down? I'm getting scared.

"I want you Louis." He breathed against my neck, placing light kisses to it, then parting his plump lips to nibble on my neck, causing a shiver of excitement run through my body.

He sat up and took off his shirt, taking mine off next, and kissing my chest. "H-Harry s-stop it." Was all I could say. It felt so good, his skin against mine. "Do you really want me to stop Tomlinson?" He whispered in my ear.

He knew the answer.

"N-No." I choked out.

He smirked and fumbled with my pants. When they were off, he went to the side and flipped me on my stomach.

"Look at that lovely bum of yours Lou."

SMACK. He slapped my ass.

Harry was never this rough when he was tops, he'd be gentle and passionate. This was a whole new thing for me.

And I loved it.

Harry's POV:

Louis Fucking Tomlinson.

He made me so horny. I mean, just look at him. He has an amazing body, and those blue eyes mesmerize me all the time. His ass gets me the most. I squeezed it a bit. "Mine." I said as I left a handprint on it. "All fucking mine, right Princess?" I asked.

He knows that he belongs to me, and I to him. "Y-Yes." "Yes what baby?"

"Daddy."

That lovely word makes me go crazy.

"That's right Louis, I'm your daddy." I breathed, grinding on him. He let out whimpers and pleads. Music to my ears.

"Harry please!" He said, balling up the sheets. "Please what? Tell me what you want Louis." I teased. I looked at his back. It was really muscular and tense, then my eyes fell to his ass again. I took off my jeans, and threw them somewhere across the room, my boxers were gone too.

"I-I want you to f-fuck me." He breathed, starting to grind into the sheets. I stuck two fingers into my mouth, and when they were wet enough, into Louis' hole.

He squealed, and his ass rose to the feeling. I worked my fingers in and out of him, he's so tight and warm. "A-Ah shit. Fuck me." I was getting hard just by his whimpers.

I took my fingers out and licked a long strip over his swelling hole. He clenched around my tongue, causing me to go deeper. "R-Right there Haz." He groaned. I smirked and sucked on the underside of his balls, reaching a hand around him and jerking him off.

"Y-Yes Daddy! That feels so fucking good." He yelled as he hung his head low.

Submissive Louis emerged.

I loved this side of him. He would just lose all control of himself, curses after curses spilling from his lovely lips. He let me do everything, not once complaining about the pain.

I thought it was enough teasing for the both of us, and pumped my dick a few times, reaching over for some lube that was on the counter next to the bed. I poured some on my length, then slowly entered Louis.

Doggy-style was his favorite position.

I grabbed onto his hips, and started thrusting. Fast.

"Sh-Shit Louis!! You're tight, j-just like a virgin." I groaned. He was only this tight because I hadn't fucked him in the longest. He let out a loud whimper, the thrilling sound echoing off the walls.

I went faster.

The bed started creaking beneath us.

The only sounds in the room were the mixture of our moans and groans. A melody so bittersweet. And last but not least, our skin slapping against each other.

Louis was balling up the sheets so hard, I thought he'd break them. He let out a cry, and he cummed.

"H-Harry!!" He panted. I continued thrusting though. I wasn't quite done with him.

He wanted to fucking tease me?

This is his punishment.

I'm addicted to him, and I wouldn't like it any other way.

A//N- I hope you enjoyed the frickle frackle. I know I enjoyed writing it c;