Chapter One

Louis' POV:

Beep Beep Beep Beep. I slam the alarm, and look at the time. 4:30 am. Time to get up. It's normal to get up at this hour, being in a band and all. But today was one of those days I wanted to stay in bed. The bed moved a bit, and I got scared. Then I remembered who was next to me.

It was Harry.

This curly haired freak was my boyfriend of 3 years, and it's been the happiest three years. Who am I kidding? These years have been nothing but secrets and restrictions, difficulties that make our relationship get second guessed. I loved him from day one, when we met in the bathroom of the X factor.

*Flashback*

I stepped into the bathroom, not caring who saw me, cause I really had to pee. But when I did, there was a curly haired boy using the bathroom. "Oops." "Hi." He smiled. His dimples popped out. He was adorable. "Hi I'm Louis." I said as I relieved myself. "I'm Harry." He giggled. I wiped myself off, pulled up my pants, and went to wash my hands. He followed, and later, we shook hands. We hit it off ever since.

*End of flashback*

Now he was 20 and I was 22. He's grown alot since then. Both physically and mentally. But either way, he's still a idiot and childish at heart. That's coming from me, who's 10x worse.

I ran my hand through his soft curls and kissed his forehead. "Good morning babe." I whispered.

He smiled. "Morning." He said in his sleepy raspy voice that I enjoyed hearing every day. "Time to get up."

Harry's POV:

Louis Louis Louis. That's all I can ever think of. He's so cute and small and such a badass. I sat up rubbing my eyes, yet I could feel his pretty blue eyes on me.

I sleep naked, which shouldn't be much of a surprise, to him especially since he's used to it.

I hug him and he nuzzles his face into my chest. "Haz." "Yes princess?" I felt him smiling against my chest. He let out a little giggle. He's the cutest. I poke at his cheeks and ruffle his tossled hair.

"We're going to be late."

"No we're not, it's so early babe."

Louis was horrible when it came to waking up this early, but somehow he's up and at it. He looked at me, and I felt myself blush.

I love this boy so much.

He started to get up, but I pulled on his arm and throw him back on the bed. He laughs, his small little voice that made my heart skip a beat. "Come on silly!!" He chuckles, looking up at me with a smirk. I smirk right back and place a light kiss on his petite lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

This was the only way we could be together, without management up our asses.

We continued to kiss, until he pushed me away gently. "I gotta pee." He says embarrassed. I laugh and tell him to go on. He jumps off the bed and goes to the bathroom.

I flop back in bed and stare at the ceiling.

Just what am I doing?