Chapter Four

WARNING: There's a blowjob involved hehehe. Harry always makes Louis feel better!

---------------------------------------------

Louis' POV:

Show time.

We were all backstage now, getting ready to start our show. Barcelona is quite beautiful, and the way the stage was designed is just perfect. The fans can be heard and their screams. They were even outside our hotel earlier. We've been doing this for a while, but I still get nervous ya know?

That's where lovely Harry comes in.

Before a show, Harry would calm my nerves. How? By giving me a blowjob.

Sounds stupid I know, but that boy really knew how to give one.

It does calm me down, and his reassuring smile after he made me cum was enough to make my nerves go away. He's just so cute with his little dimples popping out when he smiles.

Don't judge me ok?

My nerves were kicking in, and I could feel Harry staring at me intensely, so I went to my dressing room to calm down a bit. I heard footsteps following me, and when I turned around, it was Harry. He knew the drill.

I stepped into the room, Harry right behind me, and he closed it. He pushed me towards the drawer in the room and kissed me roughly.

"Are you nervous, Lou?" He breathed against my ear.

He's making me even more nervous.

"I-I a-am." I stuttered. I felt like a complete idiot.

Harry kissed me again, and started grinding on me, our erections rubbing together, making my face flush. It felt so good.

"H-Haz please!!" I begged. I need him to take these clothes off already!

He smirked and got on his knees, looking up at me innocently with his beautiful green orbs. He licked over my clothed dick, and even through the fabric it sent a shiver through my body.

He lifted my shirt up to my abs and kissed my tummy. I giggled because it felt funny and he gave my belly a raspberry, causing me to burst out laughing. He's such a dork.

Harry's POV:

Louis' laugh is the cutest thing on earth. Don't you dare say otherwise. This was supposed to be serious but why not have a little fun?

I unbuckled the button to his jeans and slid them down to his ankles. Then I kissed his dick over his boxers and that caused him to whimper. I sucked on it harshly, making it hard. He moaned and pulled on my hair, though I didn't mind one bit. It was one of my kinks.

"H-Harry s-stop the teasing!!" He whispered breathlessly. I looked up at him with a smirk and slid down his boxers. His cock sprung out immediately and if we didn't have a show in a few minutes, I'd ride it all day.

I licked the underside of his dick, all veiny and just beautiful. His tip was a flustered pink and pre-cum was leaking out. He let out little sobs.

"I-It hurts so much." He sobbed. I better get to work then.

I started pumping his cock slow, then picked up the pace. He was moaning like crazy, bucking his hips into my hand and running a hand through his hair as the other one tugged on mine.

I then stuck his dick in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down at a fast pace. I could just tell he was close by the way his cock twitched.

He whimpered and was letting out curses under his breath, while calling me Daddy. Once again, another kink. I was hard as hell but this was all about Lou. He let out a growl and before I knew it, he was cumming, the salty liquid running down my throat.

I let go with a pop, a bit of cum and saliva running down the side of my lip. He was breathing hard and I stood up and kissed him. He kissed back with the same amount of passion, even a bit more eager I'd say.

We pulled away and he smiled real big, the cute little crinkles at the end of eyes appeared. My heart swooned.

How am I so lucky?

"Are you feeling better now babe?" I asked, though my voice sounded a bit hoarse.

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"So much better." He giggled and pulled up his pants.

"Lets go babe, we got a show to run." I said, smiling fondly at him and extended my hand to him. He grinned and took my hand .

"Lets go baby." He said.

We walked out the room and ran back to the others.

A//N- Comment to your hearts content on this chapter. I like it lol. Harry seems the submissive type anyways!! What do you think?

Louis whimpering must be a sight too. Anyways, please comment,vote,read on Larry shippers c: Thanks for reading. Don't forget to also look at my Marcel fanfic! Please vote and comment there as well! -Rachel