Chapter Eight

Louis' POV:

Where in bloody hell could we be going? I knew Harry was one for surprises, but this time I was honestly curious. We've been driving for hours, and it felt like we'd never get to our destination.

"We're here Lou." His raspy voice said.

I looked at my surroundings and let out a gasp. Surely this can't be real-Leeds Festival?! The last time we came here was in 2011, and that was one of the best times of my life. I saw in the corner of my eye Harry smirking.

What ideas did he have in mind?

He stepped out the car, and I followed behind. He closed and locked the doors, and grabbed my hand. I smiled up at him and he looked at me and smiled as well.

"Harry, this place still exists? I thought they brought it down." I said in pure shock. He gave me a devilish smile. "I begged them to leave this place up, and to keep it a secret. But these fans are here, and they knew I planned it all for us Lou." He said with delight.

I looked at the place and smiled. So many memories here, memories I cherish. When me and Harry escaped for a weekend and were ourselves around people that supported us.

Harry ran to one of the tents, dragging me along, making my legs that were grounded to the floor move.

"Harry slow down!!" I yelled. He had longer legs than me, and that made him run faster than I could, since I was shorter and had shorter legs.

We reached a tent, and instantly I knew why we were here. This tent. We -uhm ya know- fucked in there. Now I understood why Harry made me pack clothes and a sleeping bag.

This was going to be another great Festival!!

Harry's POV:

I hope this isn't cheesy to Louis, since I happen to be one hell of a cheesy guy when it came to dates and stuff. I planned this all a month ago, and seeing that everything was how we left it 3 years ago, I decided we had to come back.

It took weeks for the owners to agree to everything, and here we were. Louis set down his sleeping bag, and I set mine next to his. Our duffle bags were in front of our sleeping bags and then we stepped out. He had the biggest smile on his face, a real one. I was happy to see my boyfriend smiling once again.

"Lou you need a haircut." I said giggling. He looked at me and laughed. "So do you babe." I pouted. I liked my fluffy long hair, but I do admit I need to trim it. People were roaming around, and we took pics with some who asked for any.

We were given braclets that said Leeds 2014. I still had my 2011 one, but I kept it at home so it doesn't break again. I know Louis still has his Leeds Festival shirt. We got some at a booth, and there were lots of other activities to be done.

It was getting dark and we made a campfire, which everyone joined. There were a few jokesters in the group, including Louis, and we were laughing and drinking. It was amazing. Louis glanced at me and I glanced back. He giggled and nodded towards our tent. I got up, and he did too. We excluded ourselves and walked hand in hand to our tent.

"Now what Haz? Anything else up your sleeve-"

I didn't wait for him to finish, I just kiss him with all of me. I pour my heart into this kiss, hoping he understands how much I really love him. He kissed back with the same aamount of passion, and we stumbled into the tent, our feet dangling outside. "F-Fuck Harry." He breathed before kissing me again. Our lips moved in beautiful sync, and I just lost all track of time.

This feels like falling in love. All over again.

A//N- TADAAA! LEEDS FESTIVAL 2014! IDEA GIVEN BY LE EMILY <3 THIS ISN'T THE END OF THEIR DATE, OH NO, DIS THE BEGINNING. SMUT WILL BE INVOLVED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT C; ANYWAYS, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE.