Chapter Nine

Harry's POV:

"D-Damnit Lou. Hurry up!" I breathed.

He was being too much of a tease at the moment

"Harry, since when have you had the lead, hm? You know I'm tops." He whispered against my hole, kissing it again then sucking on my balls.

"I-I know. S-Sorry Daddy." I whimpered and grabbed onto his hair.

I took any opportunity I could to be tops, but Louis was always the dominant one, despite his size.

He smirked and licked a long strip of my cock before placing it in his mouth. His eyes never left mine, his full of lust. I couldn't contain my moans any longer, I don't care who heard.

"Oh f-fuck fuck me Lou!! I can't take it anymore." He let go with a pop, and instantly I felt the sharp pain of him entering me. He let me adjust, until I was screaming for him to move.

"G-God Harry!! You're so impatient." He groaned as he pulled out and thrusted in again. He started going at a fast pace, my legs wrapped around his waist.

"S-Shit right there." I whispered as he hit my prostate repeatedly.

He was going at a speed that he'd never reach, but I wasn't complaining. I loved every second of it. "H-Harry! F-Fuck I-I" He didn't finIsh his sentence as he pushed me into doggy-style.

God Louis felt so good inside me. He thrusted faster, making me lower my head and squeezing my eyes shut. I clench my jaw, but that doesn't help as my mouth falls open in a o shape. He slaps his hand onto my ass and grabs it. I let out a whine.

I hear him chuckle and he's thrusting slower. "T-Touch yourself Harry." He purrs and I gladly do so, wrapping my hand around my harden length and instantly feel the need to cum.

"L-Louis I-I need t-to cum." I hiccup, pumping faster. He flips me so that I'm on my back. He has the biggest smirk on his face. "Cum inside me." He whispers, straddling me.

Louis' POV:

I fucked the shit out of Harry, and of course, he needed to return the gesture.

I loved the feeling of getting fucked, and Harry knew just how to do it. Don't laugh at me ok? 

He's got the most innocent look on his face. "B-But Lou-" He closes his mouth and nods. He sighs and starts thrusting. I grab onto his shoulders and touch his forehead with mine. "S-Shit Haz." I breathe and kiss him. He kisses back and thrusts harder.

"Y-You're so fragile L-Louis. I-I don't want to -ah- hu-hurt you." He stutters and groans loudly, grabbing my ass and spreading my cheeks. "F-Fuck th-that Harry. M-Make me cry." I whisper back and start grinding my hips. I let out little whimpers and my breathing starts to quicken.

Harry's thrusting like a mad man, his groans and our skin slapping together is all we could hear. Everything else is dead silent. That means the whole camp is hearing us. I feel my face flush of embarresment and Harry chuckles, going faster than before and my breath gets caught up inside me.

I feel tears fall from my eyes and I'm sobbing." I-I'm g-ganna c-cum Harry. I'm ganna cum." I sob and next thing I know, the relief of cumming washes over me and I'm cumming on Harry's face and chest.

He moans and his eyes scrunge up in agony. "Shit Louis. Lo-Louis." He breathes as he cums inside me. I collapse on top of him, my breathing estatic.

I feel him kiss my temple and we just lay there in silence, the only sounds around us are our breathing and crickets.

"I wish we could stay here forever." He mumbles as he plays with my hair, sadness in his tone.

Yes Harry, I wish for that too.

A//N- GOSH I LOVE WRITING SMUT! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S LARRY HEHEHE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FRICKLE FRACKLES. I KNOW I ENJOYED WRITING IT. A BIT TOO MUCH ;) LOL. I LOVE YOU FREAKS!! <3